New neogeo homebrew in development : TEOT

KGRAMR

Another Striker
I appreciate the response. You guys have more power than you think. This has already popped up on ebay, and there are collectors planning to use this as a placeholder for the real thing in their collection.
Those cocksucking scalpers can go straight to hell! It reminded of what happened to that game that was released for the Atari Jaguar back in 2000.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Those cocksucking scalpers can go straight to hell! It reminded of what happened to that game that was released for the Atari Jaguar back in 2000.
Battlesphere! My money went lost in the mail for that pre-order :/

AirZonk

n00b
Anyone preorder this? Due to the payment circumstances (Paypal gift is required) and the amount of money (400 Euros for an AES cart) I've been hesitant to commit to it.

Johnny16Bit

Galford's Armourer
Guys, we have stopped taking pre-orders for the 2nd AES/MVS batch (except for one member I'm in touch with) :)

For the record: the game should be shipped by the end of May.
2023, that is. :glee:

4 members (people who aren't new here :keke:) pre-ordered the game despite the admittedly silly conditions - we do appreciate it, and thank them again! :beer:
I enjoy this place, I'm happy I made 4 friends, and we'd rather make another 100% legit game and be able to share it without getting shit flung at us than do a $1500 scam... So no, nobody's going to get burned :)

Cheers &
1673788607200.png

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
I'm pretty sure people will get their stuff to be honest. The guys seem pretty straightforward and honest (for french people at least ;) ). Just a bit on the sensitive side but other than that...

KGRAMR

Another Striker
Guys, we have stopped taking pre-orders for the 2nd AES/MVS batch (except for one member I'm in touch with) :)

For the record: the game should be shipped by the end of May.
2023, that is. :glee:

4 members (people who aren't new here :keke:) pre-ordered the game despite the admittedly silly conditions - we do appreciate it, and thank them again! :beer:
I enjoy this place, I'm happy I made 4 friends, and we'd rather make another 100% legit game and be able to share it without getting shit flung at us than do a $1500 scam... So no, nobody's going to get burned :)

Cheers &
View attachment 62039
You did a great job with TEOT :D

Johnny16Bit

Galford's Armourer
giphy.gif

IMG_9401.jpg

IMG_9402.jpg

IMG_9403.jpg

Last edited:

Johnny16Bit

Galford's Armourer
To those who pre-ordered a copy: watch your PMs. :)
May is early this year, so if you haven't received your tracking yet, you're going to receive it by Wednesday. :beer:

Oh, and I haven't forgotten you Cuckmelon :keke:

IMGP2141.JPG

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
How different is the final production physical copies from the last beta (digital)?

Johnny16Bit

Galford's Armourer
How different is the final production physical copies from the last beta (digital)?

Hey

It's the same game as beta7, the only differences is that the release version doesn't have:
- the trainer/cracktro at boot up
- the same disclaimer
- the "beta version" mention ingame

Cheers :)

All international orders are now sent, except... the one who asked for a delay :keke:

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Hey

It's the same game as beta7, the only differences is that the release version doesn't have:
- the trainer/cracktro at boot up
- the same disclaimer
- the "beta version" mention ingame

Cheers :)

All international orders are now sent, except... the one who asked for a delay :keke:
Sorry acting like a princess here 😘

Johnny16Bit

Galford's Armourer
Nope, You ain't wrong pal. Also, how's everybody doing IRL? I hope you're all well :D

Hey - doing alright :)

As we had some requests, Ozzy has updated the itch page with a rom for Mister users.
It's a free DL.

Also, TehMot has been drawing plenty of ascii dicks for us, so our next project is taking a very interesting shape. I wish I could say more about it, but I have to leave it to your imagination for now.