Xevious for the Neo Geo Beta 1 released!

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Busy day, but I will run this on the NeoSD.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Very cool thanks for sharing!

Now just need a multi...

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Here is the Arcade-projects thread for running it on a Dartsoft cart:

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
This is great! I tested on the AES, and there are minor graphic glitches in the form of vertical lines running down the left 1/4 of the (vertically-oriented) screen on both the title screen and during gameplay. I believe that @iq_132 ran into some very similar graphic issues with at least one of his 68K ports, and he was able to resolve it somehow.

The .neo version is displaying the ADK World title screen as the preview screen shot. You might want to just leave that empty for this one.

tcdev

NEST Puppet
Can this be dropped into Mister and work??
I haven't tried myself (my MiSTer has a broken BlisSTer board) but I do believe it is possible.
It'd be really nice if they added rotation to the Neo Geo core (last time I looked it didn't have it)...

tcdev

NEST Puppet
This is great! I tested on the AES, and there are minor graphic glitches in the form of vertical lines running down the left 1/4 of the (vertically-oriented) screen on both the title screen and during gameplay. I believe that @iq_132 ran into some very similar graphic issues with at least one of his 68K ports, and he was able to resolve it somehow.

The .neo version is displaying the ADK World title screen as the preview screen shot. You might want to just leave that empty for this one.
Thanks, I try to contact @iq_132!

I didn't specify a screenshot in NeoBuilder so not sure why it picked that one up. TBH didn't even notice on my NeoSD... IIUC you can't specify a (custom) screenshot in homebrew games (yet)?!?

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Good shit man. The neo is such awesome hardware and probably has the worst homebrew scene, so its always good to see anything come over.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
I finally got around putting this on my dark soft card. Great stuff. not my favorite game but fun for a blast! thanks