Rally Chase CD to Cartridge Conversion

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I'm making videos talking about how badly I want the games surfaced. It's counterproductive and pointless to make public posts saying you don't want them or don't care. Just let the people who do care have their fun without shitting on it. Caring hurts nothing, but public lethargy about the topic I think possibly could.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I'm making videos talking about how badly I want the games surfaced. It's counterproductive and pointless to make public posts saying you don't want them or don't care. Just let the people who do care have their fun without shitting on it. Caring hurts nothing, but public lethargy about the topic I think possibly could.
How exactly "public lethargy" hurts anything? Those who care will continue to care, and I think you're overestimating the reach of my stupid posts in here.
I'm not against people having fun with this stuff and I have enjoyed your videos on the subject a lot, too. You're getting upset for no good reason.

Reactions: wyo

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Or maybe I've got it backwards. Maybe not caring is more likely to make the hoarders quietly release what they have without expecting a million dollars and a hero's parade. I don't have answers. I just don't like seeing people go out of their way to say they don't care about something that matters a lot to others.

I'm not upset; I just think it's ironic in an amusing way. And I didn't mean only you, but the eggs post was weird and memorable.

Reactions: wyo

geladobom

War Room Troll
Go ahead and make a Rally Chase cart. Meanwhile we have members who have announced they would never want a Dunk Star or Warlocks of the Fates cart. You see, it's exactly like uneaten pickled eggs....
Keep fighting neo i supported you.

geladobom

War Room Troll
I
Or maybe I've got it backwards. Maybe not caring is more likely to make the hoarders quietly release what they have without expecting a million dollars and a hero's parade. I don't have answers. I just don't like seeing people go out of their way to say they don't care about something that matters a lot to others.

I'm not upset; I just think it's ironic in an amusing way. And I didn't mean only you, but the eggs post was weird and memorable.
I care about those games and i care see people having fun and playing at home with friends. Enjoying all the completed neogeo generation is a dream come true!

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
You do know where you are right?

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
No brotha..This would be Thrash Rally 2 on cart. Rally Chase is just one of those exclusives promoting the purchase of the NGCD
BB