Tak RE4 crowdfund - COMPLETED!

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
My bromie needs to play the new RE4. I know he wants an Xbox but they are terrible but it's up to him. I've got £50 in so if you want to help one of our most respected members get a modern console to play this on, and maybe other terrible modern games - let me know

(Get the ps5 it's so much better)

happy to take payments or whatever, make it happen! No gregs please

Last edited:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Bit short now, but remind me on the 25th of april. I can spare some then. Please remind me.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Happy to chip in. Get a PS5 though.

Would also prefer some complimentary bannings. :D

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
All I see is excuses and photos of recent goob-buys

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I think there should be a tiered donation system:

$5 - thank you, thanks for keeping the lights on
$20 - Tak uploads a pic with a dunkel and game
$50 - rename GregN's account
$100 - ghost a member for a month
$200 - ban a member for a year

Last edited:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
There shouldn't be conditions. Either put up or shut up.
I'll shut up till the 25th now.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
My bromie needs to play the new RE4. I know he wants an Xbox but they are terrible but it's up to him. I've got £50 in so if you want to help one of our most respected members get a modern console to play this on, and maybe other terrible modern games - let me know

(Get the ps5 it's so much better)

happy to take payments or whatever, make it happen! No gregs please
I'm in. Let's get Tak a new cookie tin.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
I'm of course joking about wanting chode bois to be banned (though if you were into it, you know...), but am serious about chipping in, fwiw

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Pm me if you want to donate
Else I'll just buy the fucking thing myself

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Can you use NA Xbox giftcards in Europe? I know you can't for PlayStation - unless you set up a NA account (and vice versa for Europe)

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
So I’d love to help but with kernow blocking me that kinda limits my options 😂

Could someone let that sulky poofter know I’m in as well. Let’s lay down the great war between Scotland and England to get Tak that console and game.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
What's the difference between the ps5 and xbox x? Are there any notable exclusives? I guess the sticks are in very slightly different places on the controller. Idk, man. I just don't really notice a difference in the new consoles. I do like the latest Flight Simulator and KoF XV, but other than that I haven't played much of the latest gen, so maybe I'm missing something.

Anyway, are you going to set up a fund or something that we can donate to, or do we send money to Tak's paypal? How does this work? Let's get a system in place here, kern. Love the idea.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
way, are you going to set up a fund or something that we can donate to, or do we send money to Tak's paypal? How does this work? Let's get a system in place here, kern. Love the idea.
Paypal money to kern. If not enough money for a console, kern gets the rest. If there is enough money for a console, kern buys the game. If there is enough money for a console AND game, then BONUS ???.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I’m in! Will throw in a dic pic as well because I love Tak that much. :love:

I’m no fan of the Xbox Series X or whatever, but if the goal is to get Tak to play some modern games Gamepass is a great way to do that. Don’t know if Sony has a comparable offering.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Paypal money to kern. If not enough money for a console, kern gets the rest. If there is enough money for a console, kern buys the game. If there is enough money for a console AND game, then BONUS ???.
I PM’d but nothing! Hope he’s not just wining and dining da Tak, cause there better be some 69ing too other wise Tak’s gonna bring the ban hammer for kerlater…