MISTer FPGA?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
If by incoming you mean a single jpg and development has started. Then yes it is incoming

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Pretty sure someone else is also working on it for years. Too lazy to look it up. This Atract guy normally delivers and maybe the other also remembers he started something.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I really need to update my mister, it's pretty much just an SF2 box

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Ive had the whole saturn library on my hdd for months now but havnt opted to install the saturn core as i assumed it was very close to coming out of beta and would just be a standard download soon. When the hell is that actually gonna be the case?? Lol.

yoshi41

Crazed MVS Addict
Ive had the whole saturn library on my hdd for months now but havnt opted to install the saturn core as i assumed it was very close to coming out of beta and would just be a standard download soon. When the hell is that actually gonna be the case?? Lol.

I think there is still a long way to go.

However, there is a script which downloads the latest unstable core...

https://github.com/SwedishGojira/MiSTer-scripts

For the current version, you still need the latest unstable MiSTer...

https://github.com/mister-unstable-nightlies/main_MiSTer/releases/tag/unstable-builds

Unfortunately, still no sound.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Saturn core is running pretty well so far. I like that he added RAM expansion options.

Ideally Id like the core to just be universal when it comes to region, but thats literally a first world problem so its literally not even a thing.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
"bUt iTs gOt GoLdEnEyE anD maJoRaS MaSk"
The first with some of the best multiplayer maps albeit bad controls and the second one of the most non-linear experimental not ganon dark zelda games. Skill issue.

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
If he can do something similar to the OC mode for the PS1 core it would be great to see N64 games with performance issues running at a stable 30fps on MiSTer.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
The first with some of the best multiplayer maps albeit bad controls and the second one of the most non-linear experimental not ganon dark zelda games. Skill issue.
I don't agree that a Nintendo console with the number of quantifiable good games that can be counted on one hand constitutes a "skill issue."

It's more of a "shitty console issue."