Favourite Neo Geo sports game

bitterblueben

New Challenger
Well if i can ever afford a BTG or NTM home cart i will be a lucky man! never played it but always been my most wanted game! just love the graphics on it and digitised speech, cheesy lounge music, everything really. Plus the fact Nazca only ever made two Neo Geo games that one and the other you know what famous first in the series just adds to the WANT factor for me😋

I do have Turfmasters on the Neo Pocket, good as it is it's just not the same experience obviously.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
^most wanted game, but you've never played it? Come on, man. It's an amazing game, play it on mvs, or try it digitally, it's available on just about every modern console. Or do you just want an aes cart to put in a safety deposit box?

I'll tell you though, regarding NTM, I'd love to get a CD copy at some point for the exclusive Scottish course.

bitterblueben

New Challenger
It has to be the real deal for me, emulation is a horror just like conversions are. Not an MVS fan but a homecart lover so being realistic probably a BTG homecart will only ever be my realistic option with a lotto win. Not a Neo CD fan either, you know, CD’s with their delicate undersides and loading screens still present on modern consoles. And people wonder why Neo Geo is still loved so much. Zero load times!

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
^most wanted game, but you've never played it? Come on, man. It's an amazing game, play it on mvs, or try it digitally, it's available on just about every modern console. Or do you just want an aes cart to put in a safety deposit box?

I'll tell you though, regarding NTM, I'd love to get a CD copy at some point for the exclusive Scottish course.
Just burn one…fungus

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
It has to be the real deal for me, emulation is a horror just like conversions are. Not an MVS fan but a homecart lover so being realistic probably a BTG homecart will only ever be my realistic option with a lotto win. Not a Neo CD fan either, you know, CD’s with their delicate undersides and loading screens still present on modern consoles. And people wonder why Neo Geo is still loved so much. Zero load times!
You need to get your head out of your ars…

Guess you’ve never jerked off? Oh no…it’s gotta be the real deal…

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
1057F917-A094-436C-96A1-B98680DB0F93.jpeg

Congrats on surviving your coma!

Now, go back to sleep.

prof

Just burn one…fungus

Good one
tenor.gif

bitterblueben

New Challenger
Ok ok so seeing as a BTG/NTM home cart will probably remain a distant dream for me, back to the original premise of this thread my favourite Neo sports games will have to be the one in my signature of course, along with Dunk Dream and Baseball Stars 2😊

prof

You're a good dude, dogg. Boiler up!
o-Y82gm-YHPUIZK86-Dq-Ix-GWMle-Sl0.jpg

Samson

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Noob of the Year
Neo Turf Masters, Baseball Stars 2, and Windjammers easily for me. But I do have to mention that Ultimate 11 is extremely underrated. Whenever I hear people mention it 9/10 times it's because the European AES version had like seven copies made and is super duper rare. More people need to realize how good of a game it actually is.

bitterblueben

New Challenger
I would like to try Ultimate 11 it would have to the JP version of course what with it being the 2nd rarest AES title the Euro version i mean! I like the look of the Super Sidekicks games too may have to give them a try if i come across a decent condition English home cart somewhere

Jaelus

Over Top Auto Mechanic
15 Year Member
There are only two answers here.

Windjammers or Turf Masters.

Yeah this. 100% agree.

Honorable mention to Neo Drift Out and Baseball Stars 2 - they are Neo sports game good but not arcade sports game good. Windjammers and Turf Masters are arcade sports game good. It's not even close.