RIP Tina God Damned Turner.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
rip...but i'd chill with the "god damned" for a person's obituary thread lol

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I'm seeing this online, and seriously, didn't she already die just a couple months ago? Who am I thinking of? Who can be mistaken for Tina Turner? Or did I just hop parallel universes again?

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
I'm seeing this online, and seriously, didn't she already die just a couple months ago? Who am I thinking of? Who can be mistaken for Tina Turner? Or did I just hop parallel universes again?
are you thinking raquel welch? this has been a rough year for @@M. these two women have to be top 2 in his sex list.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
You hop universes too? well anyway it was Tony Turned that you're thinking of.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Can somebody please fix the name of this thread?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I know Anita Pointer died in December, maybe her?

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Aretha Franklin