Evercade thread

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Turns out that some people on Twitter quickly figures out that the key art for the Duke remasters in the announcement is AI generated.
I saw this as well - are they talking about the Duke 1&2 art? I couldn't see it close enough to ascertain - but if so, that is annoying. I bought that damn duke console bundle...probably because I am drunk. Regret incoming! But, I have been wanting the VS console for some time, but just haven't been able to pull the trigger. I hate the white w/red stripes BS...so as ugly as this is, it's better IMO. November will be here before I can count to none.

Duke Nukem Advance is a dumb addition as well, considering they are releasing the actual game.

edit: ahhh I see - yep, that left hand holding the gun is total AI

1685591898373.png

Last edited:

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
It's not bad using AI + Microsoft Paint

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
evercade-vs-atomic-edition1-1160x653.jpg

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Get the indie stuff, mmj.

Indie Heroes 1 and 2
Morphcat
Mega Cat 1 and 2
Xeno Crisis/Tanglewood
Alwa's Awakening/Cathedral

Actual games you haven't played before and probably can't find free romz for in 9 different formats

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Get the indie stuff, mmj.

Indie Heroes 1 and 2
Morphcat
Mega Cat 1 and 2
Xeno Crisis/Tanglewood
Alwa's Awakening/Cathedral

Actual games you haven't played before and probably can't find free romz for in 9 different formats

Just ordered these, except for Indie Heroes 1, Castlemania was out of stock.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member

this is actually pretty rad - as an artist I really enjoyed watching the community fight back on this.

KGRAMR

Another Striker
Yeah, the dude is still active at Atari Age and still selling Lynx and Jag stuff. Really nice guy.
Carl Forhan is one of the true MVPs of the Atari community. I heard he has plans to make a cartridge version of Battlemorph (the sequel to Cybermorph), since he acquired the IP not too long ago.

KGRAMR

Another Striker

this is actually pretty rad - as an artist I really enjoyed watching the community fight back on this.
In this case, i can understand why people reacted the way they did, especially since other official Duke Nukem artworks looked damn good!

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I appreciate the promise of everything else for this year being revealed in July. My 20% off coupon is ready. 🤑

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
What's in Piko Arcade Collection 1? I mean, what game did you buy it for?
No fucking clue. I was drunk and probably thought Steel Force looked cool...or those God awful fighting games? Not my finest moment.