New Fatal Fury and KOF XIII Global Match From SNK Official

neo.kobe.city

NEST Puppet
Stoked for a new Fatal Fury. I've never played KoF XIII though, so that'll be cool to try. Is it good?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
XII is worth getting too, if you like the style and can’t get enough. The zoom in XII on DMs is slightly different (I prefer it to XIII tbh).

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Nice to hear that not everyone thinks XII is just worthless. I remember at least preferring the zoom level for the pixel art in XII. Playing online was a crapshoot though.

Azathoth

Galford's Armourer
20 Year Member
Nice to hear that not everyone thinks XII is just worthless. I remember at least preferring the zoom level for the pixel art in XII. Playing online was a crapshoot though.

I'll never understand why they decided to zoom out so far for XIII. Seeing those huge ass gorgeous sprites the first time in XII looked amazing.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I'll never understand why they decided to zoom out so far for XIII. Seeing those huge ass gorgeous sprites the first time in XII looked amazing.
Yeah, but part of the problem was people didn't get it. They looked good zoomed out, but got pixel-y when zoomed in. Something that took so much effort from the artists shouldn't have taken so much work to explain.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Roster, and lack of bosses and story was complete ass, but the graphics, gameplay, and music were all great.

I also prefer the zooming in XII as well.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I know it's a grueling process, but could they make at least ONE more team for KOFXIII before I buy it again?

They could take all the time they want and honestly as long as they kept adding characters, we would keep buying them.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Maybe I missed it but I'm wondering if XIII is getting physical releases.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Is anyone having any luck with this beta?
I can't even get into the lobby though they said I don't need a PS+ sub to play it.