Watches

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I'm tempted by this Sea Wolf...

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2023%2F06%2Fzodiac-new-super-sea-wolf-compression-watches-release-info-007.jpg

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Action shot. Ha
Van Gogh "Starry Night" from Swatch's MoMA line a couple years back.
20230611-200456.jpg

I've probably gotten more compliments about this watch than any other. I don't wear it often, though I probably should.

do you always get dressed up when playing Neo Geo?

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Longines has the Zulu in 39mm now. This gold one looks cool. I never understood the 5 star thing. I'm sure there's a reason for it but it takes away from an otherwise nice looking dive:

Screenshot 2023-06-15 134221.jpg

Screenshot 2023-06-15 134217.jpg

Also what is everyone's opinion on Gold?

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Honestly, I dont like watches that try too hard to look like a Rolex Sub. I like the styling, i just don't like it conceptually. Do something more interesting.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
If you don't like the star design.
Between the longines stars and Tudor snowflake, I think I’d take the stars. I also don’t think anyone genuinely wants a Tudor, they just couldn’t get a Rolex and are smoking massive amounts of copium about the shared heritage and movement

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Who needs a watch to tell what time it is TRIPLE T will say what time it is fool.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Between the longines stars and Tudor snowflake, I think I’d take the stars. I also don’t think anyone genuinely wants a Tudor, they just couldn’t get a Rolex and are smoking massive amounts of copium about the shared heritage and movement
Yeah, I do love the Black Bay, but the snowflake is annoying.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member

The Black Bay looks like a vintage Rolex and it's nothing like any of their current models. I personally don't want to wear a Rolex because I hate what comes with it by means of unwanted attention. I try to stay low key. Here are the options in the crowded $3k to $6k range:

Oris
Longines
Omega
Seiko/Grand Seiko
Tag
Breitling (?)
etc.

If I were to get a Rolex it'd be a no date sub for sure.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
The Black Bay looks like a vintage Rolex and it's nothing like any of their current models. I personally don't want to wear a Rolex because I hate what comes with it by means of unwanted attention. I try to stay low key. Here are the options in the crowded $3k to $6k range:

Oris
Longines
Omega
Seiko/Grand Seiko
Tag
Breitling (?)
etc.

Omega or TAG

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
The Monaco line is the only thing keeping Tag relevant in this price range. Otherwise they should drop down to Tissot.
...maybe a little of the Carrera line too.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
The Monaco line is the only thing keeping Tag relevant in this price range. Otherwise they should drop down to Tissot.
...maybe a little of the Carrera line too.

I mean, I think the same could be said for Breitling. Not a huge fan but some of the stuff they have is cool:

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member

Oris
Longines
Omega
Seiko/Grand Seiko
Tag
Breitling (?)
etc.

Not my cup, but you can get a quartz Santos for $4k.