Post Your Recent Purchases!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I am putting together a CMVS (I have most of the components and have 3D printed the case) but I'm waiting for my MV1C. In the meantime I found a good deal on Metal Slug X (thanks to this forum I knew what to look for so I don't get scammed) and it just came in! Can't wait to finish building it when the MV1C arrives :).

View attachment 65982
I'm sorry man but we train goobs like you wrong on purpose. You got scammed.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I am putting together a CMVS (I have most of the components and have 3D printed the case) but I'm waiting for my MV1C. In the meantime I found a good deal on Metal Slug X (thanks to this forum I knew what to look for so I don't get scammed) and it just came in! Can't wait to finish building it when the MV1C arrives :).

View attachment 65982
The MV-1C has backward ADPCM-B channels.

goob goob goob...

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
The MV-1C has backward ADPCM-B channels.

goob goob goob...
I've been trying to tell y'all for years the MV-1C are crap, but nobody listens because "vErTiClE SlOt BrO, cMvS BrO, lAtEr ReViSiOn BrO, sMalLeSt FoRm FaCtOr BrO".

You know what else was smaller and a later revision? The fucking Genesis 3.

Inshakoor

New Challenger
My local retro shop had a buy 3 get one free a couple weeks ago. I picked up the mini NES, SNES, and Genesis but couldn't find a 4th item... until today! They hooked me up with the mini PC Engine! Such a great device.

IMG_5635.jpeg

Last edited:

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Mini consoles are like fool's gold consoles. For a second they look like the real thing while paging through ebay or Twitter, but on second glance you realize it's just emulator box jank instead of the real deal. I only click like for the goobliest of old dying hardware.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Mini consoles are like fool's gold consoles. For a second they look like the real thing while paging through ebay or Twitter, but on second glance you realize it's just emulator box jank instead of the real deal. I only click like for the goobliest of old dying hardware.
if anything at least the controllers in those mini consoles look cool. I've been meaning to look into the PCE Mini controllers since they're USB for use on a PC, but I completely forgot about it for some reason.

Maybe you could even use the mini controllers on a goobister FPGA (field programmable goob array) :D