Search results

1. T2KFreeker

SOLD!

I wish it was me that had it. It's the wife though, sadly. That's what's killing me. Never me, just the one's closest to me. Thanx' for the well wishes though.
  2. T2KFreeker

SOLD!

You know the score brother. Cancer is a B#tch. I gotta' do something to get these bills paid. I appreciate all the help everyone is sending. Never had much luck buying here, I suspect the same thing will happen with the selling, but who knows?
  3. T2KFreeker

SOLD!

Oh hey Gohan, howsit? I appreciate it man! LOL Love the Ouya logo. LOL
  4. T2KFreeker

SOLD!

I appreciate it Ninja. Good looking out man. Sorry about my camera. I guess I need an upgrade.
  5. T2KFreeker

SOLD!

Plenty of friends from here have told me to try and unload this system here, so here I am. I have a Neo Geo CD system with 7 games, the AC Adapter, and also a control pad. Games are Neo Geo Special, it is missing the booklet, Samurai Spirits II, King of fighters 94 and 95, Real Bout Special...
  6. T2KFreeker

Neogeo Homebrew Time's UP

Now this look cool. I'm down for a CD as soon as I get paid. You'll be getting a PM from me soon, sir. Nice to see some support for us CD owners out there still.
  7. T2KFreeker

Neo Geo CD Controller

So, I got my Neo geo CD system from cdamm! Awesomeness. However, I am in need of a second controller. Can anyone help me with this? Not sure what to offer pricewise, so please PM me if you got one for sale. Controller, Joystick, either or both. As long as it works. I appreciate it ahead of time.
  8. T2KFreeker

WTB Light Modded Neo Geo Pocket Color

Bumpered. Nobody has one of these they want to sell?
  9. T2KFreeker

Bumpered one last time.
  10. T2KFreeker

Gun Lord - Another new game by NG:DEV Team

I get that, and understand that. It's all good, just didn't understand why the, "Hey, just get it for this other console" comment was necessary, especially when it's known that there is a Dreamcast version, that's all. If it's a killer for them to make the CD version, then cool, I get it. Just...
  11. T2KFreeker

8man's Neo-Geo Collection

This is easily one of the most amazing Neo Geo collections I have ever seen. I can say I never thought I would see one to this extent. Awesome. Now, what was your address again? :lolz:
  12. T2KFreeker

Hmm, why bother? Maybe because it's a Neo Geo Game and I'd like it on the Neo Geo console I own? Why bother getting the Neo Geo Version of Samurai Shodown when I can get it for so many other consoles? Or King of Fighters, or Metal Slug, etc. I mean, it is what it is. I have a Dreamcast also, but...
  13. T2KFreeker

Is this game coming to Neo Geo CD as well? Seems to me the only one they ever did was Last Hope. Would be nice to see so0me more support there for us that can't afford the other SNK systems.
  14. T2KFreeker

Okay guys, I know I'm still new here on this board, however, I have been around at PCEFX.com, I have good feedback at Digital Press, am well known over at Jaguar Sector II, and also have 100% feedback on evilbay as jaggyjaguar76. I'd really like to get back into the Neo Geo pocket again, and due...
  15. T2KFreeker

Neobitz Presents "Knight's Chance" - AES Pre-Orders Now Open

Well, dropped a couple of likes on you on Facebook. I'm begging for a CD release though. I know I'm down for it if released! Looks awesome though.
  16. T2KFreeker

R.I.P. Breetai/Firebomber7

I guess it really hasn't been posted here as we were chatting about it in chat and nobody knew. Breetai here, also known as Foirebomber 7 elsewhere was killed in a Car accident on the night of December 23rd/24th. We just found out over at PCEngineFX yesterday. Blake was a really cool individual...
  17. T2KFreeker

Neo Geo X Gold System details and price announced!

Yeah, because everything on Wikipedia is right . . . :annoyed:
  18. T2KFreeker

Neobitz Presents "Knight's Chance" - AES Pre-Orders Now Open

Hmm, this caught my attention. Any news on what formats this is going to be released on?
  19. T2KFreeker

New here, some of you know me though . . . .

I'd buy it, but it would have to be after the Holidays. If you still have it then, I'll ask. I appreciate the looking out though guys!:multi_co:
  20. T2KFreeker

New here, some of you know me though . . . .

No, bnot yet. It still needs to be paid for, but cdamm is hooking me up. Dude's awesome. I appreciate the Hello's and such though. Ninja, as soon as I know what goodies I have, I'll let yous know though!