Search results

1. N

Metal Slug 7 - DS (combined thread)

I doubt it, its just gonna be another copy and paste game like the last 3 or 4, shit I lost count.
  2. N

Metal Slug 7 - DS (combined thread)

Damn thats alot of metel slug games but I have to admit after 5 they should of stopped. why not comeout with sequels that started the neo-geo craze like a magician lord 2, nam-1975 2, super spy 2, 2020 super baseball 2, cyber-lip 2, ninja combat 2, shoot I would love to see a sequel to those...
  3. N

I wanna make neo-geo games.

whats good people, so does anyone know where I can find/get the software to make a neo-geo game? there must be some software out there that can produce the same graphics, sound, and control style to make a neo game. has anyone tried it before and succeeded? why I wanna make a neo game...
  4. N

Under Defeat for Dreamcast

I ain't no noobie.:make_fac: I've been here for a year now, I just don't post much. Thanks Dave K for the info.
  5. N

Under Defeat for Dreamcast

Alright people, Besides Under Defeat which can be switched vertical, are there any other Dreamcast games that have the same option?
  6. N

Simpsons Movie

Why would anyone pay 11 bucks to see the same animation on a big screen, why? I'll Wait for the movie to be shown on FOX which should be around 3 to 4 months after the movie debuts on the bigscreen or wait for the DVD. I don't know about any of you but that show has to go already after 17...
  7. N

April Fools Day

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun & laughs.....lol.
  8. N

nam 1975 any good?

This is the game that got me hooked to the Neo-Geo back in 1990 when I played it in the arcades in Playland in TimesSquare and the reason I bought the AES system back in 1990. loads of action, firepower, enemies and a sexy backup with the female hostage. I love how they added photos of certain...
  9. N

April Fools Day

Damn this April Fools day is lame, not alot of people are feeling humorous today. that wos one is the big joke of the day, I bet it got some suckers out there.:loco: anyway april Fools day everyone. My site
  10. N

I hate Apocalypse Now Redux

That is one of my favorite war movies. I got the Redux DVD a while back and I was disappointed on the new scenes, they killed a great movie.:mad_2: They should've left it alone.
  11. N

Other than Oblivion, what other 360 titles are worth getting out there?

Call of Duty 2, thats about the only good game they got for that system. Until Halo 3 comes out.
  12. N

Fans of 80s Animation... Voltron Officially Coming to DVD!

Its about damn time! Now with the Blueray DVDs and HD-DVDs on its way, will we have to wait years for that release.
  13. N

trip to china town fair (NYC) notes

What no pics? Checkout TimesSquare's Port Authority on the second floor were they have a small arcade (Leisure Time Bowling), bowling alley and a bar to get shitfaced and if you got a ride go to Nathan's in yonkers located at (Centrel Park ave/Crisfield St), lots of arcades at that place.
  14. N

OMG WTF

OMG, is just about right! This looks worst than the american version of Streetfighter Movie with Van Damne. Pure Crap! as a matter of fact all those live action shows, movies whatever are just plain garbage. I'm surprised no one mentioned the Dragonball Z live show, lol....thats got to be a...
  15. N

Strikers 1945 Plus Full Frontal

Not bad, but it needs some game pics and game text details on the back. Great job.
  16. N

Revolution to play Genesis, TurboGrafx games

Hopefully some third party company will comeout with a real and better controller to play all those games.
  17. N

TonK Finally Reveals Himself (and his wife) Sorry Mikhail :(

Yeah I also thought you were black, living in harlem selling drugs and packing a glock. oh well....
  18. N

Revolution to play Genesis, TurboGrafx games

Thats cool news, now if it could just play PS, PS2 & PS3, XBOX, XBOX 360, Neo-Geo, 3DO, Atari (all consoles and portables), ARCADES and get my beer & pizza from the fridge then I'll get one. an all in one universal system so you don't have so much clutter on your wall unit or room. Any hackers...
  19. N

Please, tell me that none of you are going to see...

This movie will bomb big time, I hope it won't make the top ten movies....thats a really bad movie! Do any of you think he will make another movie? I hope not. Both the actor and Director.
  20. N

Please, tell me that none of you are going to see...

You know it would be funny if this movie comes in at #1, that would be so embaressing to V for Vandetta.