Search results

1. machfive

On Ebay: Phantom-1, KOF 94-00, Super Dodge Ball

Up from grabs now on Ebay, you'll find a Blue Phantom-1, all the KOF games from '94 through 2000, an original US MVS copy of Super Dodge Ball and a copy of Metal Slug 5! There are a few other fun games up, including an original copy of FF7, a lot of 56 PC games, a Dreamcast broadband adapter...
  2. machfive

FS: AES w/SVID & Unibios, Phantom-1, NGPC, 7 AES KOF Games, Super Dodgeball,tonsmore

Responded to PMs and yes Lee, Neo Geo held for you! ^ _ ^
  3. machfive

FS: AES w/SVID & Unibios, Phantom-1, NGPC, 7 AES KOF Games, Super Dodgeball,tonsmore

El Bumpo! Perhaps final bump before ebay time... :mr_t:
  4. machfive

Time for another big Xmas sale! Last year I sold a lot of my collection and here's another chunk to help make it a very merry xmas for my family! Once again, the vast majority of these items where originally purchased off forum members, and I take very very good care of my games. All are minty...
  5. machfive

*PRICES REDUCED!* Modded AES, Blue Phantom-1, AES, MVS & MVS kits for sale!

All prices reduced! All prices reduced on remaining items! Buy 'em now and I will break my neck to get them to you before holidays come and go!
  6. machfive

Bump! Updated to reflect things that've sold. Please buy from me ^_^
  7. machfive

I have been around for a couple years now but my absence from the boards is one of the reasons it's time to sell my rig. I bought most of this gear off of forum members, actually, so I hope that my relatively long tenure and buying from you fine folks will be enough to vouch for me! I wanted...
  8. machfive

Excuse me, I have to mark my calendar and change my pants, not necessarily in that order...
  9. machfive

MVS CABS Where!!!!! Important

Scour all the arcades in the area. These days, so many are going out of business... Check in malls especially, little bars, that type of thing - a lot of places bought Neo cabs back in the day. Here in Minneapolis, a little arcade in Southdale went out of business a couple years ago and was...
  10. machfive

nam 1975 any good?

I think it's a hell of a lot of fun, and it's damn hard too, so personally I think it's got great replay.
  11. machfive

Metal Slug Online (MMORPG by MEGA Enterprise)

Lol - somewhere out there is a Metal Slug dojinshi calling your name...
  12. machfive

Thinking about buying a new Supergun...

Lol, I'd have to go out and buy a HOUSE to go with that cab :p I couldn't fit one into my apartment if I took out a wall!
  13. machfive

Metal Slug MVS legit?

It's awfully clean looking compared to the two boots that I have - it might be a factory repair. Does it work?
  14. machfive

MVS Screen cutoff (noob question)

So this is a question about my Phantom-1 setup - I know a lot of people don't dig the thing but it's worked well enough for me for 2 years. There's one thing that I've always noticed and I never thought to post about it until now - it just started really aggravating me when playing Last Blade...
  15. machfive

Phantom protector?

Thanks for the heads up SuperGun, that was exactly the info I was looking for!
  16. machfive

Phantom protector?

Why are people down on the Phantom? Sincerely curious - for me, it has worked very well, and I'm happy for being able to play games like Metal Slug that would cost me a month's work to pay for in AES ^_^
  17. machfive

Super SNK MVS Converter from Neo Flash & Super Engine Flash

Excuse my ignorance - is there a list somewhere of which games don't work with the Phantom-1? I've had mine for a couple years and haven't had any problem playing carts on it. It would be good to know what carts don't work or have a history of don't working so I don't waste my money!
  18. machfive

What is the cheapest price you ever paid for a "Rare"/ very expensive game

Lol, I am destined to win. I spent years as a PC Engine collector, buying and selling, etc. I eventually got out of it, and here's where the story comes in. I had a pretty extensive collection, including a bootleg PCE SCD game called "Sailor Moon X", which was pretty much just a text and...