Search results

1. DangerousK

It can be dangerous to be black and a legal gun owner in America

Many days I wake up, I realize how much I hate much of what resides in the United States. No one even knows what freedom is anymore, and it's turned into a one-size-fits-all term to justify the unjustifiable. Kind of like how Trump supporters can't figure out their false idol is an exact...
  2. DangerousK

It can be dangerous to be black and a legal gun owner in America

Much of the document was stolen from the Declaration of Right in 1689 which was written as a result of the Glorious Revolution of 1688. The Declaration of Independence was nowhere near as original as thought, and was partially plagiarized. Good times...if you were white.
  3. DangerousK

Does changing location change your life?

Hopefully Rachel approves as well!
  4. DangerousK

With all due respect: Why did 72 million Americans vote to reMAGA? (A thread for healing.)

Are you fucking retarded? That's a rhetorical question actually. Do you know how many cases of documented voter fraud there have been in the USA since 1980? Less than 1200. Do you idiots even understand how difficult it actually is to commit voter fraud successfully on a small scale? Yet...
  5. DangerousK

Who WOULDN'T you meet IRL?

If I met Beefy it would be a Hunter S Thompson novel come to life.
  6. DangerousK

Hillary Clinton Robbed Bernie Sanders Of The Democratic Nomination, According to Donna Bra

Do you (or Wasabi for that matter) think Sanders could have won the nomination in a straight fight with Clinton?
  7. DangerousK

Hillary Clinton Robbed Bernie Sanders Of The Democratic Nomination, According to Donna Bra

Agreed 100%. I have a hard time seeing her making such a mea culpa statement though. Doesn't seem like it's something in her character at all to admit to such a fuck-up.
  8. DangerousK

Not really a surprise. Sadly the country is paying for this greed of needing to ensure Hillary had her presumed to be rightful coronation ceremony.
  9. DangerousK

Harry Dean Stanton Dead at 91

RIP....great actor to watch. Will miss seeing him perform.
  10. DangerousK

Motorcycle riding... Thinking about getting into it

:rolleyes: I like how you recommend the Daytona 675 as a starter bike and then post that you went down after locking up the front. Moronic advice is putting it kindly. No beginner should start out on the Daytona, and I don't care about the idiotic anecdotal stories about someone starting...
  11. DangerousK

quickest way you have seen a person fuck up their life

Wet towels weigh more and if you are selling weed by the pound, you can wrap up the towels to simulate bricks.
  12. DangerousK

quickest way you have seen a person fuck up their life

Someone I used to be friends with fucked up his life in multiple ways pretty quickly. In a 2 year span, he had two kids by two different girls because he wouldn't wrap up. Standard fare. Then he decided one day that he needed money, so he set up a drug sale of a couple of pounds of weed with...
  13. DangerousK

Anything to be aware of dating a single mom?

Talk about kids together? Getting ahead of yourself already? No offense dude, but I can smell the desperation wafting through the monitor.
  14. DangerousK

Anything to be aware of dating a single mom?

LS, Not saying it can't work, but one thing you do need to be aware of is that single mothers with multiple kids may be looking for a replacement "father". You're basically making a good faith leap that things will work out in a way that you would like. Been there done that, never again...
  15. DangerousK

Who's following the French Presidential Elections...?

Interesting read from Foreign Policy:
  16. DangerousK

Check out Trump's body language

/dying
  17. DangerousK

Check out these messages I received from an eBay seller!

I would have said DashK sold it to you if you were a long time member instead of a noob member. Dat Tindercrisp.
  18. DangerousK

Betsy DeVos praises Jim Crow laws

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/28/us/politics/betsy-devos-historically-black-colleges-statement.html?_r=0 Betsy DeVos thinks black colleges were founded as a way to offer choice to black students during the Jim Crow era, rather than the reality that they were founded because segregation...
  19. DangerousK

Should every American be allowed to vote?

I'm sure if Trump announced he was going to throw the protestors/dissenters into those types of prisons, Ki and Smoke would be silent...then hit the share button on any pro-imprisonment memes.
  20. DangerousK

Should every American be allowed to vote?

Listen up you stupid fuck: the current Southern Republicans were all Democrats till 1964. They felt betrayed by LBJ when the Civil Rights Act was passed into law and changed their allegiance to the Republican party, thus the seeds of the modern Republican party as a party of rich old white men...