Search results

1. S

WTB: MV-1C, Kof97 AES.

Kof97 found, still looking for the MV-1C.
  2. S

WTB: MV-1C, Kof97 AES.

Looking for a working condition MV-1C and a gamer condition Kof97 AES (Japanese), the game can be in any condition, including a loose cart.
  3. S

For Sale/Trade: Japanese Soccer Brawl AES

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171377623272
  4. S

For Sale/Trade: Japanese Soccer Brawl AES

I have a Japanese Soccer Brawl home cart. The game plays perfectly. Insert: Damaged on the top right (see picture), slightly wrinkled on top Box: No cracks inside, the plastic is in good condition and tight. (no wrinkles) Cart: Insertion marks and some scratches on the front. Manual: In...
  5. S

Most Common AES Bootlegs

I once opened a Japanese bootlegged AES Twinkle with flash roms in it (fitted on adapters). It weighted exactly the same as the regular cart (maybe it was a few grams off but the difference was hardly noticeable.) The game was sold as an original and came with offset an printed manual/sticker...
  6. S

Garou:MotW Case Color and Label

Oh yeah you are right, btw is there any other carts with snk-g written on them beside motw ?
  7. S

This shit can be fixed ??? (re-write eproms)

Did you try to resolder the flash roms ? The only roms that should be reprogrammed if the sound doesnt work is the m1 and v1 (m1 if there is no sound at all, v1 if the sound is garbled). But i doubt the v1 would have been corrupted if its since its electrically erasable only. Maybe I can help a...
  8. S

Ok that explain why a 64mbit rom is used then i guess. (32x2) Makk, I think I might have a lead on the problem, could you take a picture of the solder side of the prog board ?
  9. S

Garou:MotW Case Color and Label

The japanese version also have a white case version with snkp engraved in it. (rental cart)
  10. S

How is the sound corrupted ? is it scrambled ? only the sfx ? I'm surprised to see a 26L6420 for the V, cause it's a 16bit rom, and V roms have to be 8bit usualy, but I'm no expert. Check for dry solder joints around the 26L6420 on the prog board (maybe just put some flux on it and refresh the...
  11. S

Making a Conversion MVS cart. Yes I know bad but please read.

there is a romset with a 1M s1 rom, or you can just double the program to make it fit onto a 1M rom. M = sound driver S = characters P = program C = sprites V = sound effects
  12. S

27c160 for 16m roms, 27c800 for 8m roms 27c010 for the m1, and 27c301 for the s1, you can use a 27c010 and swap pin 2 and 24.
  13. S

Yeah its the same, WH2J is fine for Zintrick
  14. S

Waku Waku 7 MVS - boot?

I never saw a bootleg with a japanese label actually. Arcade resellers and game centers don't deal with bootlegs in Japan. (from my personal experience, I never saw a bootleg in Japan).
  15. S

Last Blade

Its very hard without a pure uv source. A few days out in the direct sunlight would probably start the erasing process.
  16. S

AES Sound problem

gtsamour --> Sounds like a sound driver problem to me (m1 rom), you should be able to solve the problem by just cleaning the contacts with pencil eraser like channelmaniac advised. Eppe --> If you are in Tokyo I maybe can take a look at it, I have some neogeo spare parts. Did you get the neo...
  17. S

My first selfmade

I had a few leads on what chip to use to build a component adapter, but i have no clues about what kind of chip is used on the jrok. Is there some way to id those kind of semiconductors ?
  18. S

Cart Fixing Issue.

No need to pad the roms since they already have the full code on them. I changed the jumper settings and it's still not working, ill try to get a copy of the original cart and dump it to compare the roms.
  19. S

Cart Fixing Issue.

The V roms are 8 bits , so the 32mbit mask roms used by snk for the V roms (TC5332204AP) are different from the ones used for the P and C roms (TC5332205AP).