1. Atro

Post Your Recent Purchases!

That's parenting done right ;)
  2. Atro

That is going back to my 4 years old self. It rocked my world
  3. Atro

Handsigned before me by the "boss" himself! ;)
  4. Atro

One game, just one.

A lot of games only did matter back then. Do you think SamSho II still matters? It does for us. The ones who played and loved it. Most don't even touch it. Yet, it's a fan's #1 to most. But it barely gets off the shelf unless it's to gaze at the insert artwork. So... let me still be dead and...
  5. Atro

One game, just one.

Heart says FFS. but It would be a better choice to pick KOF98 because of 2p gaming. KOF98 it is.
  6. Atro

SOTM October 2021: Salamander 2

After I get my setup ready, I ll be on for this month's shootie. Lovely choice 👍
  7. Atro

Looking for Thrash Rally or Crossed Swords (AES) Complete.

I know what's going on. But T.Rally is a game I appreciate a lot since it came out. 😉
  8. Atro

Looking for Thrash Rally or Crossed Swords (AES) Complete.

Thrash rules tho. Best early ADK game 😎
  9. Atro

Mr. Bojangles collection thread....

Came for the collection. Stayed for the drama. Not dissapointed so far. 😏
  10. Atro

Congrats. Blazing Star is trully an essential one.
  11. Atro

Horrendous control systems

I agree with Wii controls sucking horse crap. I disagree with Metroid Prime being unplayable. It's a joy and a blast to play. Best in the series. Even better than Super Metroid (It took me a while to change my mind on this one). For that, I'm still hoping night and day that a Trilogy gets a...
  12. Atro

The Forever Man will be your "forever nightmare". It's just tough as nails...
  13. Atro

Horrendous control systems

Well, with the forced future of EV cars, gears wont exist anymore. We'll see how driving games will go with that 😎
  14. Atro

Minty guilty pleasure.
  15. Atro

Part of my NeoGeo AES collection , US section (74 games)

Yeah. Nice AES stuff. The shelf is too deep tho.
  16. Atro

"Sleeper" Arcade Titles

I dig Puzzloop a lot. Kaneco version is leagues more fun than the 2nd game on cps2.
  17. Atro

FS: Alpha Mission 2 and Eightman AES PRICE DROP

That neogeo rubber sign makes me drool. Already have both those games so, glwts Yagami ;)
  18. Atro

Building a supergun.

That doesnt look bad at all. However, Im more of all-in-one boxed kind of supergun guy. Like xian xi design ones. You are always hassle free.
  19. Atro

Building a supergun.

Just get a real arcade PSU and make it RGB only. Easy as pie. Then, use an external video for the encoding if needed. You are no longer 12. After your eyes know what RGB looks like, you can't accept anything less.
  20. Atro

Trying to Review Every Neo Geo Game on Youtube

"Bad games need love too... but they have to pay!" Good ol' Quagmire! :D