Search results

1. J

SOTM March 2019: 19XX - The War Against Destiny & Strikers 1945+

This game's hard as balls, but fun jepjepjep - 764,700 - 1-7 - Pancake - MVS
  2. J

Razion 1cc Big Tymer Club

I had a chance to play a friend’s copy of this game. It’s really fun.
  3. J

SOTM March 2018 : U.N Squadron / Area 88

Good to see you ASID!
  4. J

No offense taken, I use aurofire whenever I can these days. It makes some games easier, but it’s a better experience to me. My run was a quick and dirty 1cc. I’ve never felt the desire to play this one seriously for score. It’s a great one to just enjoy the cool set pieces and great music every...
  5. J

So close, Pretty Amy :vik:. The last stage is tough. I ended up taking the large shield and the extra life upgrade.
  6. J

Thanks, opt2not. Are you guys planning on keeping the club going for next month?
  7. J

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've participated in SOTM, but this game hooked me back in. It's a fun one! Area 88 Arcade jepjepjep - Shin - 1,319,020 - ALL - PCB (Autofire: Hell Yes!)
  8. J

FS: Few things left, prices chopped again

That seems like it could be a legit board, guys. I took a closer look at the pics at made out the mask rom has HS2-17M silksreened on it. At least the mask roms are official. It is odd that the official capcom eprom labels are not printed as bustedstr8 points out. I know that Capcom USA would...
  9. J

FS: Few things left, prices chopped again

Interesting, but it looks like a legit HSF2 board to me. It has mask roms in all the right places. If the pics were clearer, we could determine for sure. I've seen those MX branded mask roms on other legit boards, for example this Alpha 3...
  10. J

SOTM May 2017: Ketsui

Keep going, man! Stage 5 is amazing. When that music kicks in, it's soooooo good! This game is tough. I've put in many hours over the years.
  11. J

Thanks, E.G. I'm far away from the loop. you can only use 6 bombs/deaths, and I'm nowhere near that good.
  12. J

Hey, what's up guys! It's been a while since I've participated in SOTM, but I couldn't resist playing some Ketsui. jepjepjep - 61,149,186 - 5 - Tiger - PGM This score is a 1cc! (first loop)
  13. J

[Found]

Thanks, Zak!
  14. J

[Found]

What's up guys. I'm on the lookout for a Zero Wing PCB. Let me know if you have one available.:vik: Edit: Found one!
  15. J

Denjin Makai 2 PCB (JPN?)

I'm going to try for the next one!
  16. J

Question for all the pro shmup players

I'm nowhere near the really good shmup players, but I've 1cc'd a handful of shmups including Garegga. I suck at other games. I straight up broke a controller in rage while playing Dark Souls.:blow_top:
  17. J

Yeah, I've been out of the loop for a while. Good to see you mainman.
  18. J

My board looks like the Japanese one, but it came from Korea:loco:
  19. J

CPS mobo differences & King of Dragons broken patches

Yeah, now I'm disappointed. Ignorance is bliss.:)
  20. J

CPS mobo differences & King of Dragons broken patches

I just confirmed on my desuicided KoD. It's the world version and no hydra tail or red dragon body/tail. It's like a background layer is not patched correctly. I never even knew that those were missing before.