Search results

1. KaedesDisciple

Spooktober Games - Recommendations and more

I can hear this image. Gotta get that game working again, Executioners is so bad it's good. Timeslaughter is a pretty well made fighting game for its time too, and quite gruesome.
  2. KaedesDisciple

Razion EX (NG:Dev.Team)

I started right on normal with Razion. I keep going back trying to finish on fewer credits and upping the multipliers. At times it feels like a hybrid of shooter with rhythm game that isn't overly complex, and I'm here for it.
  3. KaedesDisciple

Razion EX (NG:Dev.Team)

I downloaded Razion and Gunlord on Switch to show my support to the dev. Absolutely loving Razion so far, Gunlord I'm not really feeling because I'm not much of a Turrican fan.
  4. KaedesDisciple

(FOUND) WTB - 2DS XL (New or Nintendo refurb is fine)

I've seen around 300 new, 200 Nintendo refurb. I'm willing to pay around market price (I think a few points off is fair given there's no middle man) as long as I can trust the seller. I got no problem picking a fight with a scammer if it's just for me, but for my nephew I'm not going to take a...
  5. KaedesDisciple

(FOUND) WTB - 2DS XL (New or Nintendo refurb is fine)

FOUND, all good, thank you! So, my nephew took his 2DS XL out of commission with a well-placed drop right by the hinge, so it's gone. That means I'm in the market for either a new or Nintendo refurb 2DS XL, preferably in black/turquoise. Anyone have one they'd be willing to part with for a...
  6. KaedesDisciple

Stimulus Check PC Engine Sale, Top Notch Games!

Seconded, buy this stuff! Just got mine in today, excellent condition and well-packed
  7. KaedesDisciple

Old Member's Check-In Thread.

Completely forgettable old member checking in. Glad to see this place still kicking
  8. KaedesDisciple

WTB: Famicom Games

Haven't been around in quite some time, but looking to pick up a few Famicom carts if anyone is looking to part with anything in the following list (already have the SMB games): Castlevania games (including Kid Dracula) Splatterhouse Wanpaku Graffiti The Goonies Ghostbusters 2...
  9. KaedesDisciple

10 Shock Boxes

SALE PENDING I just found a box of 10 unused Shock Boxes that I bought YEARS ago from Big Bear. These are all in fantastic shape with no major problems, the only issue with one is the plastic was not cut properly in the manufacturing process, but that's an easy fix. These are all boxed up and...
  10. KaedesDisciple

F/S - My entire MVS collection including CMVS MV-2F and controllers

And all done! Sorry for all those that sent messages about parting, but this baby has been sold as one big lot. Thanks for all the interest and replies people!
  11. KaedesDisciple

I've got one serious offer on the table at the moment for the lot, I'll honor all those who have their place in line from the existing PM's though in case that doesn't work out. Y'all are the best.
  12. KaedesDisciple

One little nudge before I part this thing out, listening to all reasonable offers.
  13. KaedesDisciple

Thanks for that, I feel a little better now!
  14. KaedesDisciple

After posting in the what's it worth thread and then doing a bit of soul searching (realizing I never use this thing anymore) I've decided it's time to part with my MVS collection. It's served me well, I just hope it can bring others joy. This is really a player's first collection, there is...
  15. KaedesDisciple

The all new 'What's it worth' thread

That makes total sense I appreciate the sanity check there. I figure split the difference and let it go for an even $1,000, I mean hell, I did enjoy the set while I've had it and took good care of it.
  16. KaedesDisciple

The all new 'What's it worth' thread

So, yea, I haven't been around in forever and have a nice chunk of MVS things that haven't seen the light of day for years. Way I see it, they should probably be in a player's hands than in my cabinet, so it's time to price them out. All US unless otherwise noted: Blazing Star Bust a Move...
  17. KaedesDisciple

Metal slug defense released on ios and android

And it looks like we have another new update. Some more units, locations, missions and now 2 on 2 vs mode! Those fights get pretty intense, but very fun and now another chance to get medals that way with accumulating wins in addition to gathering points. I noticed some of the AP costs got...
  18. KaedesDisciple

I gotta say, the latest update has finally allowed for some other teams to emerge in vs. I'm now running a speed build of mostly small units with high power specials and frequent gunner units/samurai tanks to absorb damage and keep up the march. I decimate most teams before they get to the...
  19. KaedesDisciple

No joke, today I got through by the hair on my ass. I feel like if I hadn't rescued all of the other POWs they would be damn near impossible, let alone get all of the POWs in one day. The flying tara is pretty cool, nice to be able to drop a guaranteed bomb for 90 AP, but the kamikaze planes...
  20. KaedesDisciple

Looks like the iOS update dropped yesterday. Already burned through the mission mode and trying to tear through the daily missions to get those extra characters. Definitely a good add on.