Search results

1. skate323k137

Question for the audiophile types

Hey guys, I'm not a huge audiophile, but I always do appreciate good sound. I'm normally a vinyl listener if I'm going to listen to a full album at home, or CD/apple music if I don't own it on vinyl. Recently record prices are so crazy that some of my old favorite albums that I don't own, I'm...
  2. skate323k137

FS: Ghouls n Ghosts conversion 175 shipped SOLD

Clearing out some unused boards. First is this cps1 GnG conversion. Asking $175 shipped in the US. Sold! Pics: https://imgur.com/a/SEymeJQ Open to reasonable offers, not seeking trades unless you happen to have a clean behringer td-3 by chance.
  3. skate323k137

FREE STUFF ROUND 2: Type X2 multi SSD's CLAIMED

Hey guys, inspired by my ringedge drive giveaway, bubba966 has donated some SSD's to be made into X2 multis to use one you'll need an X2 motherboard, and a mounting adapter for the smaller drive: https://www.amazon.com/Vantec-2-5-SATA-Converter-MRK-235ST/dp/B01EFTOT5S/ These are free to good...
  4. skate323k137

Happy Birthday Dr Shroom

Happy birthday you glorious motherfucker. This place wouldn't be the same without you.
  5. skate323k137

Best old Mac (PPC / G3) games

I recently got out my old G3 macs to play THPS2 when the remaster got announced. I also fired up the original Warcraft and that was a good time. I've got a 1st gen G3 iMac and a 500 mhz pismo powerbook. I grew up with DOS at home, but Mac at school. I've played most of the DOS classics but I'm...
  6. skate323k137

FREE STUFF: Ringedge 1/2 Multi game HDDs (claimed)

A multi-game Sega Ringedge2 HDD image dropped on arcade-projects.com momentarily, before the thread, and ultimately the entire ringedge section of the forum, were nuked. People are already scalping Ring multigames for $200+ While these are a little tricky to make, it doesn't justify that kind...
  7. skate323k137

Delete my account

LOL JK LOVE YOU GUYS :mr_t:
  8. skate323k137

SotM October 2018: Espgaluda

You asked for it :) Time for some good old fashioned risk and reward shoot em upping. Arcade defaults PCB, MAME, PS2 all OK unless they aren't. HIGH SCORES Kidpanda - 30,016,350 - All - Ageha _rm_ - 17,621,530 - lv 5 - Ageha / PCB rsgun - 16,251,880 - 5 skate323k137 - 15,402,170 - lv 5 -...
  9. skate323k137

SOTM October 2018 Poll

Going with what I can play easy while disassembling/reassembling my stuff :) Lets vote a day or 2 and I'll get a thread up. if any of my choices suck or were just done, let me know, normally I would have checked better 1st.
  10. skate323k137

SKATE NEEDS A HOME "FIRE SALE" PRICE CHECK.

Fire extinguished.
  11. skate323k137

FS: Mvs carts (KOF 03, Garou, aof)

Clearing out just a few: NEO GEO MVS CARTS (all original): Sold! KOF 2003 (repro label, translucent blue case) - $85 shipped sold! Sold! Garou MOTW, green case, no serial / repro label - $130 shipped sold! Art Of Fighting english label w/serial - $25 shipped (SOLD) League Bowling - $50...
  12. skate323k137

Neo Geo Game of the Month June - TURFES EDITION - Neo Turf Masters!

TURF MASTERS MOTHERFUCKERS. JAPAN COURSE! RULES · Default settings - Infinite credits allowed - MVS [difficulty] Level Submit scores as Name - Score - Golfer - Platform - # Credits (if you remember) I know there's a ton of bad ass los turfes members around here, so this should be a fun one.
  13. skate323k137

Happy Birthday Lemony Vengeance!!

HBD to a great member of our community. Cheers LV!
  14. skate323k137

FS: namco 256 / Atomiswave + FOTNS

Raiding the closets in my continued decluttering... Shipped prices in USA, I can ship to Canada for a difference in postage cost. I have: Still for sale: Atomiswave with hokuto no ken / FOTNS Cart Orig cart, not a boot. $315 shipped with a good motherboard. -- --- SOLD STUFF Super...
  15. skate323k137

CLOSED: Ringedge and games. Baller status.

Hey guys. Preparing to buy a house, and would like to keep this with a good community member if I sell it. I have a sega ringedge, with game Virtua Tennis 4. I cannot consider splitting this. To do so would render some amount of it worthless to the owners. _CLOSED / NO LONGER FOR SALE_
  16. skate323k137

ALL GONE: NAOMI 1 stuff, eco fighters or dimahoo cps2 boot

CLOSED / SOLD Power Stone 2 cart and NAOMI motherboard, will include multi bios - sold for $200 shipped Eco Fighters CPS2, blue shell, color repro label, CONVERSION. I did this myself with quality EPROMS. sold for $100 shipped.
  17. skate323k137

Anyone like old Mac computers?

Backstory: I grew up with DoS at home, and eventually windows 3.1 on up, but our schools always had macs. So I got to mess with apple II's, quadra, performa, power macs, basically everything leading up to OSX and all the 68K / PPC stuff. About 12 years ago when I left my parents house at...
  18. skate323k137

Skate sells... vinyl? Record sale mofos!

Clearing out a very small portion of my vinyl collection, priced as marked below discogs values, but I'm still definitely flexible. If you're curious of the release / pressing of a record, check my personal discogs collection (not the stuff listed for sale) and it should be in there...
  19. skate323k137

WTB preassembled lm1881 boards

Anyone still make pre-assembled (populated) lm1881 boards? I'm tired of making them from scratch.
  20. skate323k137

FS: NAOMI Board with WWF, 246 games, NAOMI gd

NAOMI BOARD + CART NAOMI1 board with WWF royal rumble cart. Just tested; working. Have pics on request. Probably has an old BIOS being a cart game, I can update or send a newer one at your request. This game supports 4 players but not on capcom IO, you must link 2 sega IO boards (JAMMA or JVS...