Search results

1. Mugicha

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Yeah man, doing just fine, If you're still into the marquee game, I may have to hit you up at some point. I'm still rocking the ol' Display Card Space :lolz:
  2. Mugicha

Post Your Recent Purchases!

beautiful artwork there brother.
  3. Mugicha

Happy Birthday K'_127

happy b-day K!
  4. Mugicha

Happy Father's Day

a little late but I've been working all day, shoutout to all my dad-homies here!
  5. Mugicha

The NEW Market FAQ is coming....

seems nice and streamlined Rot.
  6. Mugicha

SOTM June 2017: Batsugun + 19XX

Finally had a chance to sit down with these. Batsugun: Mugicha - 244,410 - 2- Jeeno - Mame 19xx Mugicha - Mosquito - 715,700 - 3 - Mame gotta keep at it!
  7. Mugicha

E3 2017 - anything to look forward to?

I saw Cuphead finally has a release date, and I'm happy I won't need to buy a bone for it. The Shadow of the Colossus remake looks gorgeous but I don't think I can buy that game a third time. Bloodstained looks like the Rondo remake on psp and therefore makes me want to vomit #sprytz4lyf
  8. Mugicha

SOTM June 2017 Vote Thread

I'm down with that, my focus will definitely be on batsugun, but I can see myself getting a few rounds in on 19xx.
  9. Mugicha

SOTM May 2017: Ketsui

I think this is it for me lol. This was actually my first time ever getting to stage 3 on 1 credit. sorry for the blurry img :( Mugicha - 3 -14,407,229 - tiger -mame
  10. Mugicha

SOTM June 2017 Vote Thread

Voted Batsugun. I'm ok with what I've played of 19xx, don't love it, don't hate it. Guwange has an amazing aesthetic, but I've tried and I cannot play it with normal arcade controls, I could only do the arrange 360 mode with the analog sticks :(
  11. Mugicha

a slight improvement Mugicha - 2 -12,297,228 - tiger -mame
  12. Mugicha

hey brother, not much just sucking at games like always.
  13. Mugicha

Skycurser Pricing Revealed!

Part of me would love to get this just to support the devs. I'd rather give these guys my money than NG dev team.
  14. Mugicha

super lttp and I've always been shit at this game, but I wanted to enter before the end of the month Mugicha - 2 -10,496,696 - tiger -mame
  15. Mugicha

Happy Birthday Lemony Vengeance

Happy B-day ol friend. Hope it's a great one!
  16. Mugicha

Blasphemous - 2D souls like game.

seconded.
  17. Mugicha

got a chakan nostalgia vibe when I saw it too lol. If I could nitpick, I don't really dig the drill hat, but I LOVE everything else about this.
  18. Mugicha

dear god I have to play this.
  19. Mugicha

Steam Winter Sale - Recommendations what did you get?

so many good deals, I picked up most of my wishlist during the autumn sale so I went pretty light for this one. I got: Papers, Please (one of the most interesting games I've ever played) Shmups Skill Test Supercharged Robot Vulkaiser.' Was tempted to pull the trigger on Darius Burst as well...
  20. Mugicha

Weekly Round up 12-25-16 Jeebus' birthday edition

PS4 Destiny Project Diva PS3 Initial D Extreme Stage PC Papers, Please Steins Gate