Search results

1. yagamikun

FS: Xenocrisis AES (Japanese Edition)

So, after three weeks of trying daily, the game just isn't jiving with me. It's a great game to be sure, just not to my taste in shooters. Could hold on to it and sell it off later, but I'd rather put the money toward more immediate wants. $400 shipped to US only. I prefer PayPal F&F, but add...
  2. yagamikun

WTB: Dreamcast Shielded EU SCART Cable

These are apparently impossible to find right now - I've checked all the usual spots. I have a cheapo SCART cable I got from a seller on Ebay that works, but it's not shielded well so there is a fair amount of static coming through the speakers. I don't need it to be 31hz switchable as I'm using...
  3. yagamikun

Found: Japanese Dreamcast - Good Working Condition

Looking for a good working Japanese Dreamcast with at least one controller and power cable. GD-Rom needs to work well with no issues. If it has box etc., great, but not necessary Would be nice if not yellowing, but overall I just need a well taken care of unit that will last me a few years until...
  4. yagamikun

FS: Alpha Mission 2 and Eightman AES PRICE DROP

Hey all, selling my AES copies of Alpha Mission 2 and Eightman. Prices include Priority Mail shipping to US only. Paypal F&F only, or include 4% for buyer protection. Will also accept Venmo if that's your thing. Hit me up with an offer if you're interested. These are priced competitively with...
  5. yagamikun

Solved: Recap an X'Eye? Weird Intermittent Issues. Any Help?

Solved - I sold for parts and got a beautifully reconditioned/recapped Sega CD Model 1 and Genesis 2 with Triple Bypass and recap instead. 😁 Hey handy peeps - got an issue with an X'Eye I purchased. The console worked great for a few days after I got it, then it began working intermittently...
  6. yagamikun

FOUND: JVC X'Eye

Looking for an X'Eye - Doesn't need to be complete or super pretty, just 100% working. Bonus if it includes a SCART cable, but not necessary. I just don't want to break the bank for one. There are a couple on ebay I have my eye on, but I wanted to check here first. I have this awesome Gamecube...
  7. yagamikun

SOLD: Metal Slug X AES - Loose Cart with Excellent+ Authentic Case and Repro Insert

Sold - $1500 off site. Time to part ways with my old friend here - trimming the collection a bit. I thought this warranted a separate post from the other three games I'm selling. Sorry for multiple threads. You'll likely never, ever, see a loose cart of MSX for sale again. Authentic English...
  8. yagamikun

SOLD: Blue's Journey (other items all sold)

Just selling some randos from the archive. Happy to take additional pics if needed. Prices include shipping to US only via USPS Priority. Paypal F&F or add 4% for buyer protection. Will also accept Venmo. ::SOLD:: Blue's Journey US AES: $200 Complete. Cart is in great shape with minimal...
  9. yagamikun

Yagamikun's Yardsale! Lots of Good Stuff at Amazing Prices!

Oculus Quest 2 (64GB) - PRICE LOWERED, Rockman Model Kit, AES Snaplock case, and F1-Race still available! Shipping USPS Priority: 1-3 Items: $8 More than 3 Items: Free US order only! I will ship internationally for large orders only (5+ items) - but shipping will be extra! I will not ship to...
  10. yagamikun

FS: Mega Man X: X Force Armor Model Kit

$65 + $8 Shipping to US only via USPS Priority. PayPal F&F (or add 4%) or Venmo only. Bought this a couple months ago thinking, "I'd love to put this together", then reality set in. Brand new, unopened. Instructions are in Japanese, but available in English online.
  11. yagamikun

Killer Instinct 2 End Finishers?

Maybe somebody here can shed some light on this question as I can't find any info online and find it odd that nobody has asked this question in over 25 years... I've always liked the first two KI games for what they are, but something always bothered me about KI2; how the end finishers on...
  12. yagamikun

SOLD: Naomi 1 Set - 2 Mobo's and 4 (AWESOME) Games

SOLD - Asking Price Selling this as a complete set - I won't sell the games separately. Sorry. $420 firm (this is a very fair price) - includes shipping to US only (sorry international folks). Payment via PayPal F&F or add 4% for buyer protection. Will also accept Venmo. Package Includes...
  13. yagamikun

FOUND: TMNT 1, 2-Player PCB

FOUND Sure, I can get one on ebay quick enough, but I don't want to pay international shipping rates or seller fees. Anyone have a board they're willing to part with? Will also consider a 4-plauer board...I think it's a simple chip swap to get 2-player. Also interested in other Konami stuff...
  14. yagamikun

SOLD: Super Neo 29 Candy Cab (Available) and Complete Hyper 64 Fighting Game Set (Sold)

Candy Cab SOLD Hey peeps. So, I went a little overzealous last year buying Neo stuff – now it’s time to trim the collection. This post is picture heavy. SOLD: Super Neo 29 Type 2 Candy Cab: $2350 Asking Price If you’ve been following my litany of posts about this cab, know that it is in great...
  15. yagamikun

Find Potentiometer Size and Resistance? Hitachi GMK-29FS2

So - in my ongoing struggle to get this Neo 29 cab to work, I need to replace the potentiometers on the remote board (the V-Hold specifically). Thing is, I can't find any information on a Hitachi GMK-29FS2 remote board anywhere online. There is no manual scan I've been able to find after an hour...
  16. yagamikun

WTB: Hitachi GMK-29FS2 Monitor Control Board

Posted this WTB on the Vaps forums as well, but thought I'd check here too. Looking for the control/adjustment board for a Hitachi GMK-29FS2 for a Super Neo 29 Type 2. The ongoing saga of my Type 2 cab...So, the chassis was rebuilt (recapped) by PNL. It works but the V-hold will not sustain the...
  17. yagamikun

Super Neo 29 Type 2 - Won't Play MVS (MV1F) Board

Solved Sorry to make a new thread, but I felt this was a different enough topic to warrant it. So, the legacy of me learning about these Hyper 64 Type 2 cabs continues. I got the monitor chassis back from PNL and it works. The Hyper 64 is just beautiful running in it. But here's the weird part...
  18. yagamikun

FS: AES Double Dragon (JPN) Complete - Excellent Condition

SOLD for $450 Selling my AES copy of Double Dragon. In excellent condition overall. Vinyl case has a small tare on one lip that you can't even notice unless you open up the case. Tray is also in excellent shape with no cracking or blemishes. $475 shipped to US only via Priority Mail or Fedex...
  19. yagamikun

FS: Naomi 2 Net Dimm CF Card Set-Up (Please Read)

Selling the following as a lot - will not break these up. I stumbled on a great deal on all actual Naomi carts I want, so I'm going that route with a Naomi 1 board instead of this (rather awesome) set-up. My wishy-washiness is your gain! SOLD for asking price. $400 - PayPal F&F or add 4% for...
  20. yagamikun

Super Neo 29 Type 2 Frame Issues

This is a weird one. I just got in this cab, was crazy excited. In exploring the cab last night I wanted to check out the chassis and neckboard as the monitor has just a bit of vertical collapse that I need to diagnose. But, the monitor door was somehow (this makes no logical sense) wedged in...