Search results

1. Arcademan

HBD DevilRedeemed and OldSchoolNeo

I posted my wishes on the top thread, then realized there are two others.. Oh well...since OldSchoolNeo is mentioned here, let's make it official :buttrock:
  2. Arcademan

Taiso! Happy Birthday!

3. Arcademan

Arcademan Master of Birthdays it's your turn!

Thanks as always for the well wishes :buttrock:
  4. Arcademan

Chat message

My pleasure. Hope you're enjoying your day :buttrock:
  5. Arcademan

Chat message

:eye: :eye:
  6. Arcademan

Happy Birthday Sylvie

Since I most likely won't be around until later tomorrow, I'd thought we'd kick this off early...at least for the U.S. I hope you have a fantastic day :buttrock:
  7. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

WWE Crown Jewel PPV Results: 10-21-21 Results courtesy of PWTorch.com (direct link to Keller's complete report) (9) ROMAN REIGNS (w/Paul Heyman) vs. BROCK LESNAR – Universal Title match Cole said Reigns posted on Twitter earlier: “Always know who’s business and who’s blood.” Cole said you...
  8. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

WWE Crown Jewel PPV Results: 10-21-21 Results courtesy of PWTorch.com (direct link to Keller's complete report) (6) FINN BALOR vs. XAVIER WOODS – King of the Ring Tournament Final Balor came out first. Xavier stared at the crown on the stage before heading to the ring. Cole said it has been...
  9. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

WWE Crown Jewel PPV Results: 10-21-21 Results courtesy of PWTorch.com (direct link to Keller's complete report) (3) RANDY ORTON & RIDDLE vs. A.J. STYLES & OMOS – Raw Tag Team Title match Styles & Omos came out first. Riddle came out on a scooter. He rode onto the stage, then turned and left...
  10. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

WWE Crown Jewel PPV Results: 10-21-21 Results courtesy of PWTorch.com (direct link to Keller's complete report) (1) SETH ROLLINS vs. EDGE – Hell in a Cell match Seth came out first, walking past camels next to the entrance ramp. Then Edge. Cole talked about the first Hell in a Cell in 1997...
  11. Arcademan

Chat message

You all have a good one :)
  12. Arcademan

Chat message

Popped in for a minute but wanted to say hi to everyone :buttrock:
  13. Arcademan

Chat message

I was gone for awhile myself and nothing was said :p
  14. Arcademan

Happy Birthday Ajax!

Only counts if it's posted in Unrelated unless it's someone like Poison Sama :tickled: Hope you have an awesome day :buttrock:
  15. Arcademan

Happy Birthday, SouthtownKid and kernow!

Hated being gone the last couple of weeks but at least I came back on a pretty cool day. I hope the both of you have a fantastic day :buttrock: PS: Now back into my seclusion...
  16. Arcademan

HBD fami

I feel bad not being able to come online yesterday because you know I'd make a big deal out of your birthday, Fami. I hope you had a fantastic day and here's to many more :buttrock:
  17. Arcademan

Another round of birthdays...

Shout outs to ookitarepanda, SonGohan and [OCEAN]. Hope you all have a great day :buttrock:
  18. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

Tomorrow night feels like the biggest match of my career. In a lot of ways it doesn’t seem real. It’s against a dream opponent in Kenny Omega, who I’ve watched grow and become one of the best wrestlers in the world over the last several years. It’s taking place in a dream setting, the first...
  19. Arcademan

Happy Birthday Syn

I hope you have a fantastic day :buttrock: