Search results

1. skate323k137

neotropolis.net is gone now, domain name soon up for sale

If it was actually expired and unregistered I would grab it for eggplant raimstorms. But usually a landing page like this means a Dolphin already owns the property.
  2. skate323k137

WTB: Dreamcast Shielded EU SCART Cable

Sadly I do not. In a pinch I have modified a vga box to be switchable to 15k. Good luck on your hunt.
  3. skate323k137

What records are you listening to tonight?

Lots of Michigan folk on here it seems
  4. skate323k137

My go to shop in my home town was founded in 1977 (Flat Black and Circular) My favorite shop now closer to where I live is about 20 years old. There's another smaller shop even closer but I have no idea how long it's been there, I don't think long.
  5. skate323k137

@terry.330 gave it a spin, not bad, not stellar. The 1st and last tracks were probably my favorite, and the 2nd and 4th had almost juke/footwork vibes toward the end which I personally really like. 3.75/5
  6. skate323k137

Haven't listened to it yet, I grabbed it because my favorite local shop had it in their discogs when I was ordering a few other things. I'll let you know what I think; I'm also a pretty big fan of some of Kode9's releases.
  7. skate323k137

Going to give this one a listen later Digging in the carts was a compilation of 16 bit era game music, this LP is some remixes by Kode9
  8. skate323k137

RESOLVED! (formerly wtb x360 padhacks)

Yuuuup, LV just got married :)
  9. skate323k137

WTB Taito JVS I/O, Taito G & J+K Harnesses, 1L Panel, & Stools

Word. I'll respond to your MP later :)
  10. skate323k137

WTB Taito JVS I/O, Taito G & J+K Harnesses, 1L Panel, & Stools

Just spend all your money on the stool and scrub style the rest! Also I can't remember if you have a ringedge or not but if you don't, and you might want one, lmk. I don't like shipping them but you're not far.
  11. skate323k137

RESOLVED! (formerly wtb x360 padhacks)

I've done some padhacks but not 360 pads. For my cabs I use ps360+ boards but it looks like those aren't really to be found any more :/
  12. skate323k137

Chat message

Nice
  13. skate323k137

Chat message

I like bourbon
  14. skate323k137

Chat message

We had used that tree for about 4 years before it tried to burn down the house. And it wasn't a cheapo. Just faulty
  15. skate323k137

Chat message

Yea I went to the store, thankfully the wife stayed home, and the lights tried to start a fire. Solid stench of magic smoke
  16. skate323k137

Chat message

Last one tried to burn down the house lol
  17. skate323k137

Chat message

We just bought our new (fake) xmas tree already bc of that chance
  18. skate323k137

Chat message

Seriously. Supply chain for shit is crazy in lots of fields
  19. skate323k137

Chat message

I live in MI so auto manufacturers here laid off a lot of ppl due to IC shortages