Search results

1. mjmjr25

NFL Thread 2020 Season — No Pats fans allowed

Mini-Nagy - Bears 14-2 Full-Size Nagy - 16-0 and a ring
  2. mjmjr25

FS: Neo AES JP CIB - 4 games left - Bundle KOF deal

Updated OP. Sold items marked as sold. Dropped prices slightly on unsold items.
  3. mjmjr25

FS: Neo AES JP CIB - 4 games left - Bundle KOF deal

Greetings, The goods: *PP gift preferred, but not mandatory *US shipping is about $8/cart, international is much higher Neo Geo AES - all JP / CIB / Very nice shape or better / all fully original KoF 2001 - $350--> $339-->$329 KoF 2000 - $285--> $275--> $269 KoF 98' - $225--> $219-->$215 Take...
  4. mjmjr25

Disney arbitrarily censoring stuff on Disney+

No beef at all. I suspect we have very different views on this - that's all good. I believe if I own something; it's mine. My daughter sells art on Etsy. She only sells prints - the originals are hers and will only ever be hers. If someone wants to make a meme out of her print - that's...
  5. mjmjr25

Who own's the content? Can you paint your house?
  6. mjmjr25

The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

Chile counts the deceased as "recovered", because they are no longer contagious. As if we didn't have enough confusion with numbers and the ways countries report data: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/chile-counts-coronavirus-deaths-among-total-recovered-health-minister-says/ar-BB12CzZg
  7. mjmjr25

BEST TV Shows to watch... CURRENTLY...

Money Heist is all dubbed-over voice, yeah? I haven't bored with TWD like others have. I think it was S8 that was pretty slow - felt like 4 eps stretched out into 10, but I thought 9 was good all-around.
  8. mjmjr25

It was hard to see a few of them. (I still can't find the second one - like a hidden object game).
  9. mjmjr25

Buying a Supergun - Recommendations?

If you want something long-lasting professionally built and built to last - that looks good and is a clean setup - RAZO is spot on. The Sigma AV7000 is the only model to consider. If you want that, with the control sticks built in for an even cleaner (but less portable) look - the Sigma...
  10. mjmjr25

The person noticing / caring about these changes posted here is worse than the changes themselves.
  11. mjmjr25

What should I do with this?

dark mazda is 10x the name dark soft.
  12. mjmjr25

I've said this before - this is really the only online community i'm a member of. I don't have facebook / instagram / twitter / snapchat. I know what they are but never been on the sites. Got my first cell phone (employer made a requirement of my position 22 months ago, never had one before...
  13. mjmjr25

Happy rando fact? Nothing about any of this is happy feels. It's difficult choices - crush the economy, retirements, divide the working vs non-working, landlords vs tenants, etc or try something less disruptive that would very likely result in more deaths. New Caledonia, Greenland, Aruba...
  14. mjmjr25

I don't think you understand, or maybe don't believe what all the science about this disease says. Oh my. If you use a tiered approach; IE isolate the vulnerable 20% (which handicap, social security for medical, and over 65 represent...and i'm making this up...probably less than 1% of the...
  15. mjmjr25

So by that measure every country has been a colossal failure? Blanket dismissal of testing 3x more than any other nation already exposes your bias. Your (failure 1) is in conflict with (failure 2). You may only choose 1. The EXACT and SPECIFIC reason for (failure 2) is because of (failure...
  16. mjmjr25

I'm curious what the Trump Administration screwed up so badly - please elaborate. I've shared my opinion on that - (the waffling, the inconsistency). If it's testing prowess like your posts seems to elude - that's trash. The US has done 3x more tests than any other country. You (the...
  17. mjmjr25

By skilled nursing home - i'm referring to skilled nursing homes. Those are be definition homes with physicians on staff and ordering care; care which can only be administered by an RN. The majority of hospitals also work as you are describing - NA's and MA's outnumber RN's and LPN's. I'm not...
  18. mjmjr25

No, no, no...it's ok. Check the unpopular opinions thread. Karou-love is en vogue. You're good.
  19. mjmjr25

You're exactly right. Part of the over-reaction is taking people who normally would have died out of nursing homes and into hospitals. I have been in healthcare 23 years - never before have people with influenza symptoms been removed from their skilled nursing facility and into hospital ICU's...