Search results

1. Decepticreep

RIP Jedah Doma

“ Adam, I wanted to tell you thank you again for offering to help make the kid's Christmas special. I have received over $300 and purchased both a ping pong table and an inside double hoop basketball arcade for the kids! I am overjoyed and just wanted you to know ��”
  2. Decepticreep

RIP Jedah Doma

Elizabeth messaged me and stated she was able to get a basketball game and a ping pong table! Thank you for everyone who donated. Hopefully this helps takes the kids minds off their daddy’s death. Also, there isn’t a lot of info on his death, but he did die in his sleep.
  3. Decepticreep

RIP Jedah Doma

She set up a PayPal. Please feel free to donate to her and the kids there. https://www.paypal.me/castleberrykids
  4. Decepticreep

RIP Jedah Doma

Sorry, guys. She’s not been very fast to respond to me.
  5. Decepticreep

RIP Jedah Doma

So I just spoke to her again. Here is her response: “Adam, I have not been able to set up an amazon wish list yet. I'm sorry I am so slow on this! Brian was the tech savvy one, definitely not me. But I am still trying to think of ways your group might be able to do something special for the...
  6. Decepticreep

RIP Jedah Doma

I just spoke to his ex. She likes the idea of a wish list. She’s going to have her kids make one and I can share it.
  7. Decepticreep

RIP Jedah Doma

My favorite idea is the Amazon wish list. I am going to see if her kids have one set up.
  8. Decepticreep

RIP Jedah Doma

So I reached out to his ex. I’ve never spearheaded anything like this before. What do we want to do? Do we want to do a go fund me? Any help with this would be appreciated.
  9. Decepticreep

RIP Jedah Doma

I’ll reach out to his ex wife
  10. Decepticreep

RIP Jedah Doma

I don’t want to discuss his health for his family’s sake, but it was on the decline.
  11. Decepticreep

RIP Jedah Doma

I don’t know yet. Here’s his obituary: https://www.cozinememorial.com/notices/Brian-Castleberry
  12. Decepticreep

RIP Jedah Doma

I am sad to report that my dear friend and fellow N-G.com member Brian Castleberry, aka Jedah Doma died yesterday. I don’t know the cause yet, but he will be missed. He leaves behind 2 sons and a daughter.
  13. Decepticreep

SNK Heroines

This game has been out for a few months now. For the peeps who bought it, what are your thoughts? I opted not to purchase this game, but I would if the price is right.
  14. Decepticreep

Topanga (ToBangYa) Lawrence-Matthews Married

I had a thing for her too when I was a kid. I also had the hots for Aunt Rebecca from Full House and Kelly from Saved by the Bell.
  15. Decepticreep

What would you do with a $100 Best Buy Gift Card?

Can you buy giftcards with it because if you could, I'd buy card for other stores.
  16. Decepticreep

My Niece Died In Utero

Thank you everyone for your condolences. I’ve been busy the last few days just spending time with them and helping them prep for the funeral, which is today. This is only the second funeral I let my daughter attend, the first being the death of her great grandfather, to whom she was very close...
  17. Decepticreep

My Niece Died In Utero

I really don't know why I am sharing on here... I think I just need to talk about it for my own sanity. This last Monday, my in-laws were scheduled to go to the hospital so that they could give birth. She felt major contractions then nothing... When they arrived, the ultra sound showed no...
  18. Decepticreep

NGPC - Gals Fighters

Dear god, when did that cart get so expensive?
  19. Decepticreep

Castlevania Animated Series - On Netflix

Yeah, the whole second to last episode was weird to me. Pacing seems rushed for that episode.
  20. Decepticreep

Weekly Roundup 10-21-18

I haven't played much, but I did get a chance to play the new TMNT arcade machine.