2. L

Fighter meet in Nor Cal

oh yeah? i may stop by daniel's later then. or atleast try to lol
  3. L

Fighter meet in Nor Cal

LOL!!! yeah that be me lol.
  4. L

Fighter meet in Nor Cal

Right? now i just need to work out the avatar and all that good stuff.
  5. L

Fighter meet in Nor Cal

Hey i was going to show up. and i may have gotten a bit carried away with my S4 but i knocked out so i didnt make it.
  6. L

Fighter meet in Nor Cal

I remembered my PASSWORD!!! LOL. This is David, dave, beaner. not sure which name you guys know me by.
  7. L

Fighter meet in Nor Cal

Ha! Not a pipe dream since I beat ya.
  8. L

Fighter meet in Nor Cal

Yeah I will be there don't worry I mean I know. Will be the one to take down BT. Lol
  9. L

Fighter meet in Nor Cal

i see someone is down for some cvs 2. i am down for that!!!!
  10. L

Fighter meet in Nor Cal

yeah man if you can sweet if not well, there are other times.
  11. L

Fighter meet in Nor Cal

Whats going on alec!!! i hope you can make it to this, its going to be a blast man.
  12. L

Fighter meet in Nor Cal

yeah im sure it will be but congrats on that man. well if you can make it great if not we understand and im sure there will be another time.
  13. L

Fighter meet in Nor Cal

LOL well we will see on that day then dude.
  14. L

Fighter meet in Nor Cal

Oh ok kool. yeah your coming right?
  15. L

Fighter meet in Nor Cal

LOL! still cant let that go eh? it was luck but it was funny. hope we have matches like that again this time around.
  16. L

Fighter meet in Nor Cal

LOL how did you know it was me? and hopefully we get a good turn out as always and more ppl come.
  17. L

Fighter meet in Nor Cal

The date is set for Nov. 5. It gives us a month o get everything ready. If BIGTIME cant make it or do it, i will be there to run things for him. and we should be able to start it around noon maybe?
  18. L

what was the best show on tv... that never got a fair shake/ cancelled way too soon.

Firefly terminator the sarah connor chronicles. Drive, it was a really good show and i would have liked to see how it would have played out. But lets face it, FOX is just plain dumb.
  19. L

Fighter meet in Nor Cal

I might be able to make it to this one. If possible send me the address? and i would like to face-off against this "pj" guy to see IF he really is any good.