Search results

1. StevenK

Meat Loaf dead at 74

Like a fat guy in hell RIP tho
  2. StevenK

Wife likes for me to take her to FiveBelow, a clearance store.. found this... WTF lol

I'm amazed this didn't get a parody thread
  3. StevenK

FS: Neo-Geo Super Play Laserdiscs

Very cool items, hope they sell
  4. StevenK

The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

Grim. My condolences.
  5. StevenK

I was responding as though you were using it to mean 'a much worse virus'
  6. StevenK

I think I disagree on this. When this shit originally hit people reacted like there was a good chance this was going to kill them. When people realised that this wasn't necessarily the case they altered their behaviour accordingly. If they had seen people dying all around them they would...
  7. StevenK

All restrictions lifted in England.
  8. StevenK

US PC Engine Hucard - any - buy or even just borrow

I'm looking for any US PC Engine hucard to check if my turboexpress still works. Cheapest game you have please. I used to play on my PC Engine LT but sold it, now it turns out the games are region locked which I didn't know because I'm a dumbass so can't use any of my fecking games. UK based...
  9. StevenK

Did you just calculate that omicron has a similar risk of death as flu then call yourself fucking stupid? Sorry dude, I think I'm losing track of what you're trying to say.
  10. StevenK

Anybody ever order one of these?

Fucking a decapitated head in the mouth isn't disturbing?
  11. StevenK

What do you mean by wind chill? Because they have to keep all of the windows and doors open for ventilation?
  12. StevenK

Woah there cowboy, that's a stretch. If you eat italian in england it will be cooked and served by Italians, born in italy. If you eat chinese their accent is going to be so strong that it's hard to understand what they're saying. If you eat indian the guy in the kitchen won't even speak...
  13. StevenK

News from the future: We're a few weeks ahead of you and from the sounds of things started from a similar point - high vaccination uptake with high booster uptake. We also seem to have given up almost entirely on the idea of even minimizing transmission. So far, so good. Deaths remain...
  14. StevenK

I appreciate the mum there. Good man.
  15. StevenK

It is, all injections here are routinely called jabs. Because of this STK will now say something cruel about british food :cry:
  16. StevenK

Here to suggest a change to 'haymaker'
  17. StevenK

Student loan payments are starting up again soon

When your ass has been smashed as much as dions a semicolon is all you have left
  18. StevenK

How subjective is temperature?

Temperature isn't subjective at all. Hot and cold are.