Search results

1. Hawwa

Why AES joystick balls crack

Speaking of cracked balls... Have any of you found any josytick balls in which the cracks are noticeable to the hand of that have caused to miss a chunk of the ball? Seems like every single joystick ball cracks but none falls apart.
  2. Hawwa

The TRUTH about "NGF"

LMAO trying to look gangsta ends up looking like an old man low-class italian faggot.
  3. Hawwa

Best way to clean an AES board?

I usually just blow the cart (ha, ha) and clean it gently with a make up brush. This usually releases all of the dust around the chips and on the board. For the contacts I always clean them with qtips and IPA. If something is yet not working I try with a pencil eraser. This has worked for every...
  4. Hawwa

Neo Geo AES Garbled Screen

Happy to see that fixed. Thanks for posting the solution.
  5. Hawwa

Yagamikun's Game Room and AES Collection

With Joe Higashi nevertheless. Kudos to you sir!
  6. Hawwa

Post Your Recent Purchases!

A pair more. MVS collection looking pretty decent now...
  7. Hawwa

Problems with a US AES system I picked up recently

You know, SNK was sloppy and blah, blah, blah but I doubt that welding is factory made.
  8. Hawwa

But if you put a switch there you can select whether to play PAL (for the optimized games) or 60hz
  9. Hawwa

But that's because you're a "drugie".
  10. Hawwa

Happy to hear it. BTW, what fucking hour is right now in California to be soldering Neo Geo stuff?
  11. Hawwa

Well, this one for sure is going to get a high post count...
  12. Hawwa

Oh us glorious europeans. We got RGB but 50hz.. Unless you mod the console as can be easily done with the MegaDrive and then you'll have the best of both worlds.
  13. Hawwa

You're right. No, do not connect them, it's what max 330 mega stated, try to get the GND pins surrounded by solder. Even the one in the right is missing some but the one on the left is missing most of it. As to the video connector, I don't see problens there but try to gently wiggle the pins...
  14. Hawwa

Instead of getting your dick licked. Man, that sucks.
  15. Hawwa

Properly resoldering the GND posts on the video connector could fix the issue. In one of the imagesnyou can see there's a gap there due to bad soldering.
  16. Hawwa

Yeah, is a nice one. The box is the smaller size one, actually smaller than all other 4 boxes on the picture.
  17. Hawwa

Found CPS III mobo, any game or multi

Well, think about it like this, they are expensive nowadays because everybody throw them away at the time. If everybody realized back then that they'd become expensive, they'd cling on to them and they wouldn't become expensive then... Ow Mr. Market you bitch.
  18. Hawwa

It's Nintendo time. Ugly bed cover time is all through the year.
  19. Hawwa

CMVS Video encoder options...

Ok, since I have to put the resistor on the sync line anyway I'll go ahead and add the caps. Because that is "mandatory", ain´'t it?
  20. Hawwa

Let's talk about this abomination known as Ultracade

First time I see one of this even mentioned. That fucker is ugly.