Search results

1. wcmiker

FT: HUGE GAME COLLECTION! WTTF: Neo Stuff (AES/MVS/CD) TRADE ONLY!

I also received my games, thanks.
  2. wcmiker

FT: HUGE GAME COLLECTION! WTTF: Neo Stuff (AES/MVS/CD) TRADE ONLY!

Sent you a PM Monday morning
  3. wcmiker

Reccomend me some adventure games (y'know, snatcher-esque)

Rise of the Dragon for Sega CD reminds me of Snatcher but is not nearly as good.
  4. wcmiker

Luigi's Mansion?

When Luigi called out Mario I always smiled. It was very cute, though it did get old after awhile as you mentioned.
  5. wcmiker

Paypal scam e-mail going around

Never click on a link in an email. It's that simple. Always login by going to the PayPal website on your own through a web browser.
  6. wcmiker

Happy Birthday Criterionradiohead

I hope all your birthday wishes come true.
  7. wcmiker

Happy Birthday BryLmoo!

Happy Birthday man. Enjoy them while you're young.
  8. wcmiker

Earthbound opinions

The music really is phenomenal. I have so many favorites (track-wise) that it would be difficult to list them all, but for instance, the first four towns: Onett, Twoson, Threed (after you clear the zombies), and Fourside all have great tunes. The Battle themes, the Sky Runner theme, Hospital...
  9. wcmiker

Best arcade game ever?

Star Wars Arcade Trilogy!
  10. wcmiker

Bye bye UMD movies?

About time. There is no reason to spend money on movies in a proprietary format that plays on a small handheld when one can pay the same amount for DVDs that are compatible with several different (and better) machines.
  11. wcmiker

My Daughter the gamer, starting early (PIC)

Very cute, congrats. :)
  12. wcmiker

Earthbound opinions

Earthbound is one my favorite games of all-time. As a child I dreamt about it at night while I was playing my way through it, and some of my fondest gaming memories stem from this masterpiece. The music is great, the gameplay is relatively simple but lots of fun; and I could never get enough of...
  13. wcmiker

What did you major in!?

I am currently in school and am majoring in computer science and history.
  14. wcmiker

any baseball card collecters here

I have thousands of baseball cards from the early 90s and I am fairly certain that for the most part they are worthless. Too bad, I spent a lot of money on them, especially considering my limited budget at the time as a young kid.
  15. wcmiker

Other than Oblivion, what other 360 titles are worth getting out there?

Call of Duty 2 has received a lot of praise. I played it for a few minutes and thought it was cool, but there wasn't anything there to get me hooked. Perhaps if I give it another chance...
  16. wcmiker

Google enters the online dating business.

It was an obvious joke if you actually read the page. :D
  17. wcmiker

15 games in one day? Yep, I'm that fuckin' crazy!

When I go on a buying spree sometimes I try to spread my purchases apart so that the mail carrier does not have too much to deliver to me on a single day. Nice games btw.
  18. wcmiker

[PS2] New Panzer Dragoon Screenshots...

I don't have a PS2 but anything that gives the Panzer Dragoon series more exposure is a plus in my book.
  19. wcmiker

The Official 2006 MLB Thread

Yeah, hopefully Sheets can stay healthy once he comes back. I think Fielder will have a good rookie season despite his 4-strikeout performance today, and he will be a worthy successor of Overbay. :)