Search results

1. F4U57

¡Feliz Cumpleaños, DevilRedeemed!

Happy birthday, DR!
  2. F4U57

Bitcoin?

WTF!? SHIB has surpassed XRP, Polkadot and Doge on Market Cap! USD$20mil traded on Binance in the last 24 hours. Insane!
  3. F4U57

Bitcoin?

Going well, I have my sell position in place. It'll dump before it hits 100%.
  4. F4U57

What records are you listening to tonight?

TWS are great!
  5. F4U57

Happy Birthday Sylvie

Happy belated, birthday.
  6. F4U57

RIP Andréa Meyer (Haugen) and those killed in the Norway "terror" attack

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/14/world/europe/norway-bow-and-arrow-attack.html A huge loss to the metal scene. RIP.
  7. F4U57

Bitcoin?

It's certainly the safest, you won't lose with BTC. I'm more ETH than BTC though.
  8. F4U57

What records are you listening to tonight?

That is a killer haul @norton9478. I missed a Hell Awaits by minutes on a local FB group… win some, lose some. Tonight’s playlist…. Runespell - Verses in Regicide (2021) Majestic Mass - Savage Empire of Death (2018) Peste Noire - Le Retour Des Pastoureaux (2021) Woods of Infinity - Hejdå (2005)
  9. F4U57

Concerts you are going to/ been to.

I haven't been to a gig since Obituary did their Cause of Death tour, January 2020.... fucking craving live music!
  10. F4U57

Bitcoin?

I’m reading a number of opinions from different sources correlating this current rise to the recent ETF Futures OK by the SEC, and I guess that makes sense. That said, I can see the “buy the rumour, sell the news” rule playing out here. Hope I’m wrong and we see this continue to rise to silly...
  11. F4U57

Bitcoin?

It’s a shitcoin that most likely will do nothing.
  12. F4U57

Bitcoin?

Lol, I’m an idiot, I could if I had a billion, but I have 100 mil, not 1 bil… this is probably why I can never properly realise sick gains in Crypto. edit- it is still significant for $100 investment.
  13. F4U57

Bitcoin?

Sounds like a decent plan, hope it works for you, mate.
  14. F4U57

Bitcoin?

Haha, yeah same, it’s a stupid amount, but there are people holding and trading 1tril at a time. It has a ridiculous circulating supply. See where it’s at in 10 years and hopefully I can stop working soon, that’s my end game with crypto.
  15. F4U57

Bitcoin?

My only shitcoin is SHIB, bought 1bil for $100 during the first big pump, long term hold for me. I mainly holding ETH and AMN
  16. F4U57

Bitcoin?

Loaded up three months ago. Now I wait.
  17. F4U57

Diablo II: Resurrected

Yeah, I wouldn’t call that lost progress. When you reach a leveling wall it won’t matter about progress through the game, you jump to wherever you can level effectively. It’s all about waypoints, once you have the wp, it’s all about experience and item farming. lvl 48 online hc lightning sorc...