Search results

1. JammaGuy

Where all my Hungry People at?

Dang dude, you still at it! Looks good! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. JammaGuy

FOUND: Strikers 1945 III

Are they friendly to non members? Or could someone vouch for me?
  3. JammaGuy

Agreed! I used to spend countless hours playing it with a keyboard through mame, but lately I'm trying to afford/find all of those games I loved so much. Lately I have bad luck, I don't know the tricks to seeking out the games that I want lol.
  4. JammaGuy

Your High Score Tag

Yup! Usually ASS, unless it's already taken...
  5. JammaGuy

Anyone have one they feel they can part with? I don't know how much they are going for, unless you check eBay, but any of those prices are likely crazy! Thanks in advanced! -Bill
  6. JammaGuy

My latest supergun build

Atros super gun is killer! I love that build! Originally I wanted to put a switching supply in mine, but the enclosure was just too small for me to feel safe about it even with cooling fans. But I'm robbing your idea of the logic probe connections as all of the non Neo-Geo related boards I buy...
  7. JammaGuy

My latest supergun build

Super cool choice on the enclosure my friend! I like it! A little tip; take it or leave it. Your "snap in" audio jack... Leave it there, but mix up a little bit of j.b. Weld and adhere it on the inside. That will give it the rigidity that your looking for and not leave your pretty enclosure with...
  8. JammaGuy

Pretty Awesome Mobile Neo Geo Experience, Blazing Star on the App Store

I just got the world hardest hardon.. Downloaded the game, played for 5 minutes maybe? It's so difficult without a joystick and buttons.. I don't like the finger probing of phone shooters, but needless to say it was cool to see it on the iPhone.
  9. JammaGuy

My latest supergun build

Thanks. And as far as know how, there are countless resources for the information needed to build, supplies are mostly cheap supplies from eBay.. And as far as opinions and if you were to want help, posting pictures of your build on here will get you where you need to be..
  10. JammaGuy

The bicycling thread.

See, I live in the heart of a bicycle heavy town. Bike shops everywhere, and bikers every morning and every evening when I get home! I'd love to jump on the bandwagon, as I eat very healthy, live a healthy lifestyle as it is, but the cheapest bike I've found is $700ish... I cannot justify...
  11. JammaGuy

My latest supergun build

Go for it! The enclosure is killer! And if you like the flush jamma edge with an extender, I'm honored lol.
  12. JammaGuy

My latest supergun build

Project is currently on hold. Just moved three towns north from where I started the build. Soon enough I shall be back on it. The spare bedroom is full of a bunch of boards, and wires that I'll need to be re-organized.. But a cool idea came to mind; I work on motorcycles for a living, and it's...
  13. JammaGuy

FS: JAMMA | Star Sweep

Is that star sweep in Japanese only? Or English?
  14. JammaGuy

My latest supergun build

ElectricGrave said it correctly himself. I don't plan to plug any board directly into my supergun via the jamma edge, but I will doctor up a nice looking jamma extender harness that can easily be stored away in the drawer rather than hang out. So in a sense I will still have wires that stick out...
  15. JammaGuy

My latest supergun build

That was my Original plan. I disassembled the switching power supply and layed the pcb inside of that enclosure, it fits... But I'd rather feel safe than sorry... I was going to cut holes for a fan, and keep thinks cool that way, but still... It just seems smarter to stop that idea, and run an...
  16. JammaGuy

My latest supergun build

So recently I dragged out all of my stuff and showed my girlfriend how I can hook all of my boards to the living room television, and we can play arcade games, but she did not however enjoy the invasion of a switching power supply and all of the wires from the jamma harness routing to a million...
  17. JammaGuy

PCB Storage

That's okay, can't hurt to ask, but I'll see what I can do with that! Thanks!
  18. JammaGuy

1st neo geo game that got you hooked?

Strikers... It was at an arcade in the mall when I was super young. I spent $5.00 trying to get as far as I could and quickly learned my sisters boyfriend was an mvs collector and got sucked right in..
  19. JammaGuy

PCB Storage

Think you could share the template? If it's a pdf that would be great!