Search results

1. DracoBlade

WTB: SVC CHAOS (MVS KIT), Matrimelee, more

Bump! Aerofighters 2/3 added.
  2. DracoBlade

Hot takes

i was legit about to ask: someone please convince me why a golf game is considered top 5 in the library but this thread explains it lol. Never really understood the appeal.
  3. DracoBlade

Heritage Auctions and Wata Games Fraud

So which big tymer is gonna sell their sealed eight man for the milli?
  4. DracoBlade

WTB: SVC CHAOS (MVS KIT), Matrimelee, more

Hey all! Been looking for this for ages but anyone happen to have a full English kit for SVC? Also looking for (carts in any language): -Matrimelee -windjammers -Aerofighters 2 -Aerofighters 3 -Sengoku 3
  5. DracoBlade

MVS Boards, Kits and Carts

Did any new pants come in? Cause I need new ones after seeing this post 😍
  6. DracoBlade

The Last Blade Webcomic (Tapas)

Thanks man! Final eps of season 1 are coming out soon!
  7. DracoBlade

WTB MVS: SNK vs Capcom, King of the Monsters, Puzzle Bobble, more

I got seriously confused by something I read that made me believe the JP version has more content but can’t seem to find where I read that now :/. Totally forgot how the PCBs worked for a second/my bad lmao! Will update post!
  8. DracoBlade

FOUND: Shock Troopers, Shock Troopers 2ND Squad and Blazing Star for $310 total (excluding shipping)! Thank you again! Still on the look out for the other titles/updated post above!
  9. DracoBlade

Hey all! Looking to play some new games! English or Japanese labels, either works for me. Cart condition doesn’t matter as much as long as they are authentic and fully playable! If you happen to have any carts you’d like to part with, please reach out! Will pay via PayPal immediately...
  10. DracoBlade

Hi (Punky kid DracoBlade introduces Himself)

Done. https://tapas.io/series/thelastblade/info
  11. DracoBlade

The Last Blade Webcomic (Tapas)

Hey all! Not sure if it's been covered here (please strike me down if old/there's an existing thread) but thought I'd share a project I had the pleasure of working with some incredible artists and SNK to realize: adapting The Last Blade into an official webcomic! I won't bore anyone with too...
  12. DracoBlade

Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

Definitely looking forward to getting my hands on this!
  13. DracoBlade

I'm scanning my collection of Neo Geo Freak and Gamest magazines

You're the champion we did not deserve, than you kindly!
  14. DracoBlade

RB2 underrted?

For featuring Rick alone, game is golden.
  15. DracoBlade

Official Neo Geo Connoisseur Disc Curators Thread

thank you gentleman madman.
  16. DracoBlade

FOUND THANKS (Metal Slug 5)

Oh I totally didn't know that was an issue and just didn't want to clutter the WTB threads (thus changed title) my bad that I didn''t include that in the bio. it was metal slug 5! Have no probs divulging that lol. Will edit back in!
  17. DracoBlade

Official Neo Geo Connoisseur Disc Curators Thread

When I got the Neo Geo Connoisseur Disc System in college, I was drowning in it from my high intelligence and expert dexterity. Learning the proper bean controller technique made me very popular with the ladies.