Search results

1. BobbyPeru

FS - Xbox 360 Jamma Box

Done.
  2. BobbyPeru

CFW PSP GO, XBOX360 Jamma Box, Digidesign MBox2

Hey there, I have a few things to sell. PSP Go with cutsom firmware. $60 shipped. Xbox360 Jamma Box. $100.00 shipped Digidesign Mbox2. $110 shipped Packages wil go out next day in Canada via Canada Post. US orders will go out on Saturday via USPS Priority from Michigan.
  3. BobbyPeru

Jamma box to play your Xbox 360 in your Jamma Cab

This is a one-player box. Video is input from the Xbox with the connection shown in the image. I remember having to choose the correct output option in the Xbox settings.
  4. BobbyPeru

Hey there, Picture quality was great on my Astro, if not quite as bright as I would have liked, though that could have been corrected by upping the brightness on my monitor. I only ever used sound from the Jamma edge and never had any issues with it. No problem asking questions, man. Though...
  5. BobbyPeru

Hey there, I bought this on the forums a long time ago. Use it to play your Xbox360 in your Jamma cab. Has jamme connector, usb for controls, brightness knob, and button. Works great. Be sure your Xbox is outputting the correct resolution. asking $150 shipped in USA, or $160 shipped in...
  6. BobbyPeru

FS - 2 Kits - KoF 01 and 03 *SOLD*

Full Kits in good condition. $55 each shipped USPS in US or $60 shipped Canada Post in Canada. Will ship next day in Canada, or Tuesday/Saturday for US. **SOLD**
  7. BobbyPeru

Sega Astro City for sale in Ontario, Canada

Hey everyone. Sorry for being slow. I should have got everything in order before posting this topic maybe. I'll get an exterior pic of the cab up shortly. For those wondering where in Ontario I am, it's SSM, so a bit off the beaten path for southern Ontarians.
  8. BobbyPeru

Sega Astro City for sale in Ontario, Canada

Checking interest in my Astro City cab. I ordered this from Ken at the Game Room a few years ago, had it shipped to Michigan, picked it up and carried back across the border to Canada. It's in good shape, with decent wiring and a good monitor. It has a 2 lever, 6 button repro panel. I'm...
  9. BobbyPeru

I make music sometimes. Post yours, too

Too much David Lynch and The Shadows as a kid. :)
  10. BobbyPeru

I make music sometimes. Post yours, too

http://www.reverbnation.com/thehomochristos/song/5206377-the-ending
  11. BobbyPeru

Citizen Superhero 'Phoenix Jones' [BUMP: post 36]

Has no one learned anything from The Watchmen? Anyway, I've never seen this guy do anything but entice drunk idiots, who are otherwise non-criminal, into fights. Why not raid a drug den or something? What an ass.
  12. BobbyPeru

Question for the lawyers on the forums.

You sound unkempt to me.
  13. BobbyPeru

King of Kung-fu multicart SOLD

I have one KKF 200 in 1 cart for sale. Here's a link to the product page to answer any of your questions about function and games list. The item is in great working and physical condition. http://excellentcom.net/detail.asp?catid=73651&Pdtid=598866 I can verify that you can access the file...
  14. BobbyPeru

The current gif/banner

You mean neurotic, cringingly nerdy murderers with mommy issues?
  15. BobbyPeru

Anyone going to see the Melvins in Michigan or Ohio willing to pick me up some records?

I'm not going to be able to make the show in Detroit I wanted to see, and was wondering if anyone is going and can pick me up a record? Long shot I know. Feel free to talk about the melvins instead:drool:
  16. BobbyPeru

Neo Geo X Gold System details and price announced!

The page had some side-by-side shot with an actual NGH console and stick. The sticks are about the same size, the dock somewhat smaller. It showed the dock opened as well; The hand-held lays inside of it.
  17. BobbyPeru

Neo Geo X Gold System details and price announced!

The dock opens up like a clam shell, and the hand-held sits inside. Not what I was expecting either, but pretty cool.