Search results

1. TMOSteel

'Twas The Neo Night Before Christmas...

Merry Christmas to all of neo-geo.com and your families! Be well, stay safe and enjoy!
  2. TMOSteel

Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

Really? I had no idea people would be that interested in that. I'm suprised it was that easy to hack their code. But hey, I guess if its you're own ROM that's up to you.
  3. TMOSteel

What am I looking at?
  4. TMOSteel

Yeah, still confusing, that was 12/8, "repairs will be handled locally and we expect to begin distributing shipping labels in the next few days." Its the "you might want to send your cart to him" that only adds to it. It's fine, they can clarify when they're ready.
  5. TMOSteel

They're supposed to be covering shipping and sending out labels, so I'll have to respond to them and ask for clarification.
  6. TMOSteel

MVS X Multi Video System

That came out really nice man!
  7. TMOSteel

Other than the audio being tapped from the MB for Stereo, I cant think of anything. When they say "it works perfectly on the two MV1C boards that we have" I wonder if those are tapped for stereo as well. But to be honest they didnt respond to what exactly they mean by an Omega issue...
  8. TMOSteel

NeoSD Pro CD support thread

Not sure if we can post links but if you PM me I can point you to where I got them from. I had troubles with the CD games as well until I found the site I used.
  9. TMOSteel

I asked them to clarify what that was since my Omega is my main MVS system at this time:
  10. TMOSteel

MVS X Multi Video System

New Unico website: https://unico.myshopline.com/
  11. TMOSteel

MVS X Multi Video System

Ah, apologies, I misread.
  12. TMOSteel

MVS X Multi Video System

See my previous response, the "revised" cabs were already a thing in the US.
  13. TMOSteel

MVS X Multi Video System

Nothing was changed with the screen. The buttons are the exact same quality, just a different design. The speakers were changed from 3w to 5w and are slightly louder. The "split" back design I cannot speak for as I had none of the issues with the one piece back from the rev1 cab.
  14. TMOSteel

MVS X Multi Video System

Yeah man, that guy is bad news. Bill Mclaughlin who worked for Unico and was part of the Hylo team addressed this directly when it was first rumored and confirmed Unico didn't lose the SNK license. I'd take Bill's word over that 1Up twat any day 😉
  15. TMOSteel

MVS X Multi Video System

Don't believe anything that douchebag says, he's been jealous as hell that Unico not 1Up got the SNK license and did everything he could to sabotage the Hylo hack. He's a fucking dickbag.
  16. TMOSteel

If I can update it myself, fantastic. That being said, it depends on what that entails. I was under the impression we wouldn't be able to do this ourselves, and without any interface on the boards that I've seen, I'm not sure how a Pi of any model is going to interface with the boards.
  17. TMOSteel

New SNK Console in 2021

I hate it when that shit goes bad.
  18. TMOSteel

New SNK Console in 2021

He was talking about "a high end PC today will be worth more in 20 years than Neo Geo hardware will be in 20 years" and I said past 25, which would be around 1996. Yes, if you're talking actual 1981 IBM PC model, sure, I can see stuff like that being worth some bucks. Gold? Plated, maybe 😉
  19. TMOSteel

New SNK Console in 2021

Ah, no, sorry, not gonna happen. PC hardware doesn't hold its value, let alone increase, not unless you've got something that was one of a kind or a one off that's desirable for some reason (and honestly, I cant think of anything PC related that is). Maybe if you had a Apple kit or something...
  20. TMOSteel

That, I am not sure. Honestly, the customs site is confusing as hell, but I'm sure its meant to be 😉