Search results

1. MegaGraffin

Neo Candy Club

I appreciate all the feedback. Guy came back from vacation (was gone over a week) and sold it to someone else pretty much immediately, so I guess it wasn't meant to be. Guess that leaves me with Ken in Utah as very few candies make it to the Midwest.
  2. MegaGraffin

Neo Candy Club

No worries. I completely appreciate your honest review of the cab. Sent you a PM.
  3. MegaGraffin

Neo Candy Club

@daskrabs…..TYVM for the feedback. Guess I'll have to check the sticks that are in there. Good to hear you haven't had any major issues with this cab.
  4. MegaGraffin

Neo Candy Club

I've been out of the arcade scene for a few years, but may be getting back into it soon with a Super Neo 29 Candy. For anyone that owns one I have a few questions I'd appreciate if you could help me out on... -What type of joystick can be in these cabs? Just wondering what would be a...
  5. MegaGraffin

DayZ

I need to buy this. I bought The War Z, now Infestation Stories..lol..I think that's it, all because they billed as being DayZ...But now that the real deal is here, might as well give it a go... Also if you like survival zombie games, I can't recommend enough State of Decay (have it on PC and...
  6. MegaGraffin

my work's new gameroom

Where did that M. Bison come from?
  7. MegaGraffin

Astro City Club

who the fuck is blackbawx and why does he have so much sand in his va-jay-jay? Acting like some kind of FBI psychological profiler...That has to be dvdexploiter....The wall of text, level of craziness, and being a recent pissy forum visitor all seems to label him as a suspect, but then again it...
  8. MegaGraffin

Best home arcade setup ever?

Well he's got a lot of money. Okay, so he's rich...But on the flipside he did decide to use that money to buy a ton of cabs and I have to respect that. It'd be nearly exactly what I'd do if I had a ton of money to burn. I was watching the video initially not impressed saying to myself, "big...
  9. MegaGraffin

Nintendo Red Tent Questions

I agree...I'm not losing any sleep over it..lol...So does your Red Tent have the official replacement swap for the PC-10? With the led timer? I saw a scan of the instructions on how to do the official swap and it looked complicated, but having a Red Tent with a PC-10 inside of it would easily...
  10. MegaGraffin

I appreciate all the responses..Ultimately this deal, even to see it, fell through..The guy wrote me back saying, "Yeah, there is a guy ahead of you. He finally started to respond to my emails and he may buy this as part of a larger purchase so if that falls through, you're next." At this...
  11. MegaGraffin

WTB: Original Arcade game marquees (plexiglass type)

Messages replied to. I'm new to collecting these things so I'm just trying to build a collection..Hopefully we can work something out.
  12. MegaGraffin

WTB: Original Arcade game marquees (plexiglass type)

Just like the thread title says, I'd like to pick up some original arcade marquees-the thicker/plexiglass type. They don't have to be in perfect condition, but at least nice condition in their original size (no significant fading or major cosmetic problems). While I don't have a cab at the...
  13. MegaGraffin

Thanks everyone for the info. This is a major help. Unfortunately this past weekend the guy who has it said he was having family in town, so he couldn't show it to me. But on the flipside, I think it's good he's not rushing to sell it. On the positive, he wrote me today saying he decided to...
  14. MegaGraffin

BUMP OF THE MONTH - OCTOBER: BURNING FIGHT!

October and it's not Splatterhouse...How can this be?
  15. MegaGraffin

I'm planning on checking out a local red tent this weekend. I'm not overly familiar with them. Is there anything special I should be looking for when I go to check this one out? Seller says the monitor has some slight burn, sound and power are good. Controls are fine. The outside looks...
  16. MegaGraffin

1cc T-Shirt of the Month Club

I don't have to be constructive about anything. It's personal preference. Only one looking like an ass is yourself, preaching about the supposed right way to be constructive when it comes to commenting on a fucking shirt. The design isn't open for debate. It's my opinion. I don't like this...
  17. MegaGraffin

Number 1 I'm a customer. I don't have to pretend to like anything I don't like. Some people may like the new shirt, I don't. I didn't tell anyone not to buy it, but simply stated my opinion. I'm not sure where you're getting that from that I'm telling everyone not to buy it. If anything I'm...
  18. MegaGraffin

The Toaplan shirt actually, imo, looks better in person than it does in the pictures. Very pleased with it. The Hudson one also turned out very nice. Can't say the same about the Cave shirt. I'll be passing this month. That thing just looks ugly.
  19. MegaGraffin

Have the new shirts been sent out? Anyone else receive theirs yet?