Search results

1. Jag-Master

Interest Check: Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Star Wars, and Hori Vewlix Stick

Decided to go through some of my random boxes of video game related stuff and was wondering if anyone would be interested in any of these items. I would much rather offer them up to forum members with a discount before looking to sell/trade elsewhere. I’ve included some google pics for reference...
  2. Jag-Master

Hyper Neo Geo 64 MOBO w/ Buriki One Cart

Willing to ship to my bruvah's in the north aka Canukistan at actual cost. All games/consoles/PCB's are original and very clean, no Yaton diaper box specials here. Any questions feel free to ask. Payment via PayPal f&f or add 4% for fees please. Loving reach-around's also accepted. ****...
  3. Jag-Master

Happy Birthday JETBLUE

Have a good one my man! :cool:
  4. Jag-Master

WTB: RAD2X Sega Mega Drive 2/Genesis 2 Cable

Looks like I missed out on the latest pre-order from Retro Gaming Cables for the Sega MD2/Gen2 RAD2X cable. If you've got one to sell, just let me know. Thanks
  5. Jag-Master

IC: Sealed Hardcover Bloodborne Strategy Guides

Just putting the feelers out there to see if anyone is interested in some Bloodborne strategy guides. These are the limited edition hardcover guides put out by Future Press and are both out of print. Both guides, Bloodborne and Bloodborne The Old Hunters are sealed and never opened/read. I...
  6. Jag-Master

FS: IREM Shmups: R-Type R-Type II X-Multiply & More

Willing to ship to my bruvah's in the north aka Canukistan at actual cost. All games/consoles/PCB's are original and very clean, no Yaton diaper box specials here. Any questions feel free to ask. Payment via PayPal f&f or add 4% for fees please. Loving reach-around's also accepted. ****...
  7. Jag-Master

FS: Neo Geo CD Top Loader

8. Jag-Master

FS: Consoles PC Engine Duo-R Sega Saturn JPN

9. Jag-Master

PS4 & PS Vita Games LRG & iam8bit

Shipping is $10 in the U.S. Via USPS Priority Mail. Willing to ship to my bruvah's in the north aka Canukistan at actual cost. Any questions feel free to ask. Payment via PayPal f&f or add 4% for fees please. Loving reach-around's also accepted. **** Disclaimer **** Due to work schedule I may...
  10. Jag-Master

IC: Super Slim PS3 250gb NIB

Sealed NIB PS3 Super Slim 250gb console I purchased this with the hopes of using it as a media center console but went another route. I also have a new Sony PS3 250 gb hard drive as a back up as well. I could throw in a few games as well if someone was interested. I was thinking $300 + shipping
  11. Jag-Master

FS: MVS Carts 13 Cart Lot for $500 ($475 + $25 shipping)

Shipping is $8-12 in the U.S. depends on how many carts. Willing to ship to my bruvah's in the north aka Canukistan at actual cost. All games/PCB's are original and very clean, no Yaton diaper box specials here. Any questions feel free to ask. Payment via PayPal f&f or add 4% for fees please...
  12. Jag-Master

Vendetta PCB Konami Beat-em-up

Shipping is included in the U.S. Willing to ship to my bruvah's in the north aka Canukistan at actual cost. Any questions feel free to ask. Payment via PayPal f&f or add 4% for fees please. **** Disclaimer **** Due to work schedule I may need a couple days to get items shipped out. Nothing...
  13. Jag-Master

WTB: Gradius II Vulcan Venture/Gofer no Yabou

Looking for Gradius II Vulcan Venture/Gofer no Yabou PCB Would like an original PCB but I'd be willing to entertain a conversion as well. Just let me know Thanks, -Jag
  14. Jag-Master

Home System Bundle Sticks, Carts, NEOSD

Shipping should be about $50-$60 in the U.S. Willing to ship to my bruvah's in the north aka Canukistan at actual cost. All games/PCB's are original and very clean, no Yaton diaper box specials here. Any questions feel free to ask. Payment via PayPal f&f or add 4% for fees please. Loving...
  15. Jag-Master

FS: MVS Carts & KOF2003 Kit **Updated**

Shipping is dependent on carts purchased, single cart vs. multiples to save on shipping. Typically $10-15 in the U.S. Willing to ship to my bruvah's in the north aka Canukistan at actual cost. Any questions feel free to ask. Payment via PayPal f&f or add 4% for fees please. Loving reach-around's...
  16. Jag-Master

FS: XexeX & Dragon Breed PCB's

Shipping is included in the U.S. Willing to ship to my bruvah's in the north aka Canukistan at actual cost. All games/PCB's are original and very clean, no Yaton diaper box specials here. Any questions feel free to ask. Payment via PayPal f&f or add 4% for fees please. Loving reach-around's also...
  17. Jag-Master

FS: Skycurser Kit SOLD

Shipping is included in the U.S. Willing to ship to my bruvah's in the north aka Canukistan at actual cost. All games/PCB's are original and very clean, no Yaton diaper box specials here. Any questions feel free to ask. Payment via PayPal or loving reach-around. **** Disclaimer **** Due to work...
  18. Jag-Master

Multi Cart Combo 138-1 & 151-1 $90 Shipped for both SOLD

Shipping is included in the U.S. Willing to ship to my bruvah's in the north aka Canukistan at actual cost. Payment via PayPal or loving reach-around. **** Disclaimer **** Due to work schedule I may need a couple days to get items shipped out. Nothing extreme, but wanted to give a heads up...
  19. Jag-Master

FS: CAVE Blue Enclosure/Case w/fan $100

Shipping is included in the U.S. Willing to ship to my bruvah's in the north aka Canukistan at actual cost. All games/PCB's are original and very clean, no Yaton diaper box specials here. Any questions feel free to ask. Payment via PayPal or loving reach-around. **** Disclaimer **** Due to work...
  20. Jag-Master

WTB Samus Aran & Metroid 2-pack FOUND

Looking to see if anyone can locate one of these in their neck of the woods. All the usual retail spots by me either never got it or are sold out. Every ass-hat, neck beard seems to be flippin' these all over the net. I don't collect this shit, I just enjoy Metroid and want to unlock some...