Search results

1. Nickrb

[SOLD] Fast Striker 1.6 MVS Reprint Game Center + Extras

Thanks for looking. Reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone. This is an FS MVS reprint Game Center kit with a bunch of extras. Comes with one (1) MVS copy of the game, one (1) sealed CD soundtrack, and a whole bunch of extra kit bits as pictured. Works great and is a fantastic game...
  2. Nickrb

Is it worth owning multiple AES systems?

Your two systems are complementary, with the different bios versions. However, probably a good idea to play both of them occasionally.
  3. Nickrb

Free stuff

You no mess with Lo Wang!
  4. Nickrb

Target leaving Canada, Walmart tightens stranglehold

I went to one of those neighborhood market mini walmarts (in Vallejo) over the holidays. Meh. I would be willing to bet it was nicer than Beefy Hits parents's dollar store.
  5. Nickrb

Post a Pic of your CMVS, AES or Neo CD............

Sure, don't get me wrong. It just that they looked like they were boxed up in a closet, neatly suffocating in styrofoam.
  6. Nickrb

Post a Pic of your CMVS, AES or Neo CD............

Looks like all three of those are getting played… :thevt:
  7. Nickrb

MVS Street Hoop + AF2 + PI2 + Blazing Star + more

Thank you. PI2 and blazing star sold. Sam sho III insert claimed.
  8. Nickrb

Edited original post and added some games.
  9. Nickrb

NGDev Reprints

Gunlord and LH:PB reprints are planned for late 2015. That is why the placeholders are there.
  10. Nickrb

Closed, sold items retained for reference with prices Sold items Prehistoric Isle 2 MVS with shock box. $90 (Pending) Omega CMVS- this is a stock MV1C (no unibios, mono audio). Comes with RGB Euro SCART, component, and composite/s-video cables. The internal volume POT is set at a low...
  11. Nickrb

Taking Shipping Payments: Neo Drift out cart and Metal Slug 4 MVS kit NOS (ebay)

I'll take a NDO as well. Payment sent for both.
  12. Nickrb

How long will this amiibo craze last?

$25k: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-Factory-Sealed-Defect-Peach-Amiibo-legless-/291314556496?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43d3b35e50 $2.5k: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-Factory-Sealed-Defect-Samus-Amiibo-Dual-Cannons-RARE-/171555687750?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27f1840d46
  13. Nickrb

Sony cancels December 25th premiere of 'The Interview' after terror threat

Saw it in the theater today. Silly but very enjoyable. Frankly for such a stupid and seemingly vapid movie they asked some good questions. Why does the world food program spend $200 million administering food aid to North Korea when the Kim regime spends at least an order of magnitude more...
  14. Nickrb

About to get a NEC console but confused...

All of the NEC consoles output RGB. Merry Christmas!
  15. Nickrb

About to get a NEC console but confused...

PCE outputs rgb natively through the expansion connector.
  16. Nickrb

Who else has to work today?

Pretty vindictive … too bad. I can see why somebody called OSHA.