Search results

1. Pretty Amy

Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

Gradius 2 (PC Engine) 1CC done. Used the 4th loadout (ripple + 2-way missiles). I discovered when playing around with my various controller options that the turbo on the Avenue 6 is actually faster than the base controller. That made ripple viable. Tried the arcade version and it didn't take...
  2. Pretty Amy

Daylight savings time should remain in place forever after this upcoming Spring

A bunch of west coast states already voted to do that, but are waiting indefinitely for federal approval from congress. https://www.seattlepi.com/news/politics/article/Washington-DST-clock-spring-forward-bill-permanent-15110494.php
  3. Pretty Amy

Got home early enough from xmas eve dinner w/ the family. 1CC on my 2nd vintage mode run. Died a number of times, but the game throws a fairly large number of extras your way. Cool game. Not gonna spend $200+ for a real cart. Absolutely worth the $7 for the digital copy.
  4. Pretty Amy

Played through the new Gley Lancer port w/ modern settings and abused the rewind feature/cheat. Then spent longer than I care to admit trying to setup the vintage mode. Hint: the button to cycle speed is not mapped by default and you can't change speed in vintage mode until you do that in the...
  5. Pretty Amy

Arcade 1cc thread

Not sure if it counts since the game had location tests but only officially released on console.... 1CC Clockwork Aquario (normal mode). That was the fastest 1CC I've ever gotten on an arcade game. Probably only my 3rd or 4th time on normal. Easy, but fun.
  6. Pretty Amy

Free Halo Infinite campaign codes

All gone!! Thanks everyone for giving these codes a nice, warm home.
  7. Pretty Amy

Free Halo Infinite campaign codes

I have an extra code or 2 for Halo Infinite campaign. You don't need a code for multiplayer since it's already free-to-play. Codes are for Xbox / MS Store and NOT Steam. Campaign is also on Game Pass in case you already have that. PM me. First come, first served. I'll post when the codes are...
  8. Pretty Amy

Concerts you are going to/ been to.

I paid to stream the 10/24 T-Square concert. Does that count? Here's a song from the previous night:
  9. Pretty Amy

WATERMELON Games Kickstarter - PAPRIUM, the 16-BIT Beat Them All Coming to the Next-GEN!

I'll be happy to buy a digital copy if/when it's released so I don't have to risk losing my money on a Kickstarter gamble.
  10. Pretty Amy

Post Your Recent Purchases!

furrtek is still planning SD loaders for front-loaders: http://furrtek.free.fr/sdloader/ I got one for a top-loader from this site: https://store.phenommod.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=64&product_id=64 They were letting people get on a waiting list if they missed the window back...
  11. Pretty Amy

I'm in on the current order for the SD loader so I had to bite the bullet: And my first test case: I fucked up and burned the game without music and used up my only free CD-R. Oh well. The game loads so the disc drive appears to be working. I have 1 legit game showing up later this week and...
  12. Pretty Amy

Shadow Dancer Bootleg - Expectations?

Is a legit copy really $600? I got mine back in 2018 on here. The biggest issue was just finding one to buy at all. I don't remember seeing them pop up on eBay, made a WTB thread in the marketplace here, and got lucky I guess. Might be worth a try, but if the cheaper bootleg plays just fine...
  13. Pretty Amy

Game opinions thread (what did you play, what did you think?)

I played 2/3 entirely on the Switch in handheld mode because of that.
  14. Pretty Amy

Got a Japanese Mega Drive 2 and my first Japanese Mega Drive game:
  15. Pretty Amy

What arcade stick do you own?

TMX case w/ Brook UFB + retro, Seimitsu LS-56 w/ octogate, and Seimitsu buttons.
  16. Pretty Amy

Valis Collection Announced

It appears to be missing the hentai game, Valis X.
  17. Pretty Amy

Got a 1CC on the easy route of Darius Gaiden w/ autofire.
  18. Pretty Amy

The Game Room arcade in Republic, WA...

Very cool of you. Nice CAW cabinet too!
  19. Pretty Amy

NEO TURF MASTERS: Los Turfes Club! Score Thread.

lol, Japan improved by another 2 for a -17. I'm terrible and can't get the crazy eagles that some of you pros are getting. Pretty Amy | -17 | Germany | German | Xbox One (MVS) | 1 Credits Pretty Amy | -17 | Japan | German | Xbox One (MVS) | 1 Credits Pretty Amy | -16 | USA | German | Xbox...