Search results

1. neo-ced

SuperGun design

I'm gathering info and ideas about SuperGuns. Feel free to post your best designs or pictures from other systems / consoled MVS slots ideas / feelings about the one you own I'm thinking about getting my MVS slot something more practical than my old PC power supply... Thanks ;) :eye:
  2. neo-ced

[FS] MVS : Pochi & Nyaa - - - (MS3 aes » sold)

For some reason, I can't edit my first post so here are the news : MVS NIGHTMARE IN THE DARK SOLD ($260)
  3. neo-ced

WTB:Sengoku 3,Mutation Nation, Metal Slugs, Nam1975,Atomiswave,Pochi&Nyaa and more!

FYI : http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?279456-FS-MVS-Pochi-amp-Nyaa-(MS3-aes-%BB-sold) BUT : I have some trouble with my PayPal account for the moment so if you are not in a rush (I mean it can take months to get fixed)...
  4. neo-ced

WTB : MVS » Matrimelee / Magician Lord

up of the month...
  5. neo-ced

up »» Still looking for MATRIMELEE (might be ok with a boot :rolleyes:)
  6. neo-ced

up »» Priority to MATRIMELEE I found the SENGOKU 3
  7. neo-ced

(SOLD but corona fucks us) WTS: Gunlord

I had the same issue with a package coming from Italy. Posted 1,5 month ago tracked to the "international exchange center of Italy" and then, no news for a month... I called the Canada post and they told me that the tracking infos aren't updated BUT the package arrived in Canada 3 days ago and...
  8. neo-ced

FS : MVS SS5 sn : 000141 Box and move list

Je suis à Québec... cash possible... - 20$ sans l'envoi (d'après ton premier post) ?
  9. neo-ced

WTB: Metal Slug 1 Neo Geo AES ORIGINAL JPN

Don't waste your time SazanOFF. You have a low count profile here (you're new), never posted and have no feedback for transactions... they're just playing with you. Even if you are serious about getting a Slug, this won't happen here : Auctions are not really allowed in this section. Also, I...
  10. neo-ced

WTB:Mutation Nation, Metal Slugs, and more.

something here » » »
  11. neo-ced

All my games will belong to you

I see that... and makes me think nobody goes to the Want To By section :(
  12. neo-ced

up »»» Priority to SENGOKU 3 please ;)
  13. neo-ced

All my games will belong to you

$165 Blazing Star with Shock $110 Strikers+ with Shock Interested in these two. How much for the Shipping to Canada ? I'm also looking for this (posted on WTB :oh_no:) if RAZO decide to let it go : $175 Sengouku3 with Yaton case- Sold Razo
  14. neo-ced

[FS] The rest of my collection... AES/MVS/Soundtracks

oh no... I was going to ask for your Blazing Star, good condition 200€ on the first sale topic (it was 220 if I'm right ?) :( You don't have other loose game to sell ?
  15. neo-ced

[FS] MVS : Pochi & Nyaa - - - (MS3 aes » sold)

post updated with the price, date, and currency ;)
  16. neo-ced

Really Unrelated topic - Making BTTF shoes...

I can trade for some AES or MVS if you insist ;)
  17. neo-ced

New boxes for my mvs...

next batch : - Slug 3 (which completes what I consider the Full Slug Collection) - NAM 75 - Top Hunter - Sengoku 3 » Hoping I'll find an MVS to gently slide inside :)
  18. neo-ced

Just found the LAST RESORT :)
  19. neo-ced

What are you listening to at the moment?

some uk garage / grime from "Kurupt fm" (those guys are a joke but still plays great classics) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaI6qioRikvpuGM1Yahtjbg5J7SkI4eBi
  20. neo-ced

Hi everyone, I'm currently looking for these MVS, US label and loose cart preferably. I'm open to FullKits depending on the price. Bootlegs aren't my stuff but I might have a look. • Matrimelee • Magician Lord Thanks for your help PS : Shippement to Canada - - - - NO LONGER NEEDED - - - •...