Search results

1. qube

Neo Geo Posters FS / KOF 2K2 Mook added

No one for that 2K2 mook, huh? Well, bump anyway.
  2. qube

Flip Phones

This is what I was thinking reading this nonsense.
  3. qube

Bump, bad ass KOF 2K2 mook added.
  4. qube

N-G.com beatmania players thread

Wow, we're pretty well matched. You have a lot more scores entered than I do at this point, but what's there isn't bad.
  5. qube

I am :) DJ QUBE
  6. qube

Hi. I started playing again. Paging BBH. Is this thing on?
  7. qube

Sorry, too much hassle shipping international.
  8. qube

Can't PM details because your box is full 😉
  9. qube

Some free Stuffs

I'd love that FF Battle Archive if you've still got it?
  10. qube

Neo Geo Posters FS / stickers too SNK and Neo Geo stickers (range in size from around half and inch to about two inches in size) $8.00 shipped for the lot SOLD Just found this awesome KOF 2K2 mook too, it's in perfect condition. Not sure what these go for these days, so let's say, $43 USD...
  11. qube

Doing some holiday cleaning and I came across this stuff. Leftovers from when I still actually played Neo. All posters are in good condition. The long arcade promo posters have some minor bends (less than half an inch from finger impressions) in them from being handled, but nothing major...
  12. qube

Metal Slug X Mission 1

I was playing 2 last night, and it just might be true that 2 > X
  13. qube

Post your concert bucket list

I actually have a story about that... I don't even like them, but I happened to be at the last show they ever played (#'s in Houston, TX) because I went to that club every night at that point in my life, and the band's manager was looking to score for the band after the show. My friend (at the...
  14. qube

It's Thinking! - 15 years of Sega Dreamcast 9/9/14

Tapatalk? Why? I like it, it's got me browsing the forums again. Edit: I see, you can turn that off.
  15. qube

Illbleed is excellent. Great survival horror AND a hilarious sense of humor. My wife in I played through it together more than once, and she doesn't typically do that. Fantastic game. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. qube

I just sold my new SakuTai DC for $450 two months ago. It's been in a closet for years all boxed up. The DC is the gift that keeps on giving! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. qube

I'll cheers to the Dreamcast birthday threads every year, like many others have said, it's my favorite system as well. I've actually been playing Hydro Thunder daily for the last week because my kids have fallen in love with it, so we play for a little bit every night after dinner. I never...
  18. qube

Guess what? SNK releasing new KOF Rhythm game! Get your smartphones ready....

I'm loving it. I've spent more time with this than any game in probably eight years. Great gameplay, amazing music and it's easy to play a little here and there without any time commitment. Perfect for lapsed rhythm fans and lapsed SNK fans. It even got me to make a post here.
  19. qube

Pacific Rim

You summed up exactly how I feel about this movie. Just picked up the BD on Amazon for $7.99!