Search results

1. DevilRedeemed

What's the deal with Ganryu?

A shinobi type game on neo geo would have been fucking great
  2. DevilRedeemed

The King Of Fighters XV (2020)

You know what would be excellent? Ir they made Kim the final boss and he wasn't selectable. No other reason than he's awesome
  3. DevilRedeemed

Microsoft buying Activision blizzard for 68.7 billion

I think their strategy during the 360 era was on the nose, even if it didn't give them much in terms of audience over there (though a million times more than when the One came out there). I personally think in general we have all lost out in not having more arcadey japanese games being made the...
  4. DevilRedeemed

I think I read once they where in real estate and made lots of monies that way too
  5. DevilRedeemed

Tango Gameworks is the one
  6. DevilRedeemed

Japanese companies are not an easy buy for a foreign company, MS would love to get their claws in but they don't have anything. Sony is barely Japanese now but in Japan they still have bonds with the company. Even a smaller japanese outfit would give them clout. I think it would be nice if they...
  7. DevilRedeemed

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

It is trash and not an easy watch, but as you say commendable for it's ambition and audacity. I wouldn't recommend the film to anyone that where not a horror film nut and even then I would be hard pressed to do so. I think my enjoyment of the film derives from generally enjoying Eli Roth's...
  8. DevilRedeemed

Green Inferno is worth a watch I'd say.
  9. DevilRedeemed

Hostel 1 and 2 are a lot of fun. 3 is shit but I still enjoyed it sort of
  10. DevilRedeemed

I thought it was alright honestly. Not as fabulous as some gushed, but good. The protagonists younger and older versions of each other I thought where brilliant. You missed a reasonably interssting ending.
  11. DevilRedeemed

Edit: Oops wrong thread and nothing clever to say (ever)
  12. DevilRedeemed

Boxing thread

Nice one, cheers
  13. DevilRedeemed

A Talk Between the Creators of Street Fighter and Fatal Fury

Awesome thanks for sharing, will watch
  14. DevilRedeemed

One hundred percent this. They also allowed the villain to have an arc. He was always an antihero, or a monster in the movie sense. So many boogymen in film aren't actually villanous but rather anti heroes, protagonists in the shadows. Anyway the blind guy is likeable always has been, even...
  15. DevilRedeemed

The Northman trailer looks cool. I'd love a proper viking saga film (this looks to be a stylized horror thriller) but I hessitate to come up with a director with the savvy to pull it off. Maybe a Dunkirk Nolan, Malick maybe. Gibson has wanted to make something around Vikings and I'd love to see...
  16. DevilRedeemed

I think Bono should burn and Sting do life.
  17. DevilRedeemed

Also Bono dresses many times better than Sting. His sense of style has been on point since forever.
  18. DevilRedeemed

Agreed. Plus here's a prediction. Some band or solo artist covers a U2 song and it's a massive hit. Bono and co join the feeding frenzy on the recieving end, U2 swiftly release a new (shit) album and make some charity event which they headline (together with Sting and Metallica). Elon Musk and...
  19. DevilRedeemed

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me and that whole period was his last stand in my opinion. He squeezed out the last of his authentic rocknroll energy.
  20. DevilRedeemed

He has talent but he has used said talent with intent to cause grevious harm, lest we try to explain his penchant for writing such foul music. Maybe 5 good songs tops. One or two excellent songs (Shape of my Heart is a fantastic pop song). I am a bit stoned but I do remember a time when Bono was...