Search results

1. sammybean

AWSD Cab w/mobo - $1000 - Southern Maine

Clean, works well, came from Ken at The Game Room. Most likely moving cross-country, and have no real desire to pay for shipping to take it along with. $1000, a good bit less than I paid for it after shipping, cash and carry. Will sell with an atomiswave mobo and a Metal Slug 6 boot from...
  2. sammybean

Looks like Ketsui may be headed to the PS3!

Bear in mind import prices vary wildly site to site. From Y!J to Amazon.co.jp to play-asia to NCSXShop you can find huge variances in prices. Might be searching for a good price in that sense?
  3. sammybean

Wtb:Death Adders revenge

Try here: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?241938-FS-Raiden-Fighter-Golden-Axe-2-Violent-storm-and-NAC-part-chrome-slot I know a lot of people PM'ed him about Death Adder, but he has multiple Outfoxies boards, so he might have more than one DA board too! Worth a PM anyhow.
  4. sammybean

WTB: Metal Sug X, 3, aaaand a 1-slot MVS

Still looking
  5. sammybean

Completing Metal Slug in Arcade

This! Exactly. Though now I'm at getting to the last level of MSX under a dollar, haven't really focused too much on the others, and can't ever imagine myself getting to the end of MS3 in any sane amount of money... It's just so long I lose focus.
  6. sammybean

WTB: Metal Sug X, 3, aaaand a 1-slot MVS

Title says it all!
  7. sammybean

WTS: PS1 GREEN LABEL[ SEALED] CASTLEVANIA: SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT $75 OBO

Try putting sealed in the title :). Because the title of the thread makes it look like you're just trying to sell a copy for $75.
  8. sammybean

IC: East Coast Candy Cab Group Buy!!

I always forget they made that monster 33"!
  9. sammybean

IC: East Coast Candy Cab Group Buy!!

Don't forget there's a decent size difference between an MVS-U4 and an NAC.
  10. sammybean

Resolved? : So yeah, Sammybean ripped me off and then disapeared...

I don't know who that is and it makes me sad I'm missing the joke.
  11. sammybean

I was also heated earlier, my apologies, Sir. And things are sorted, for the first time in a good while.
  12. sammybean

TONK TOOK 5000 USD TO SELL THE FAKE AEROFIGHTERS 3 US ( REPORT)

And I'd apologized for my cuntiness. Also sent you a PM.
  13. sammybean

He just left feedback for a 2 year old transaction. Feel free to ask him about it, first thing I did when I saw it was say "wtf?" Too.
  14. sammybean

TONK TOOK 5000 USD TO SELL THE FAKE AEROFIGHTERS 3 US ( REPORT)

Had a few bad dealings when I split, paid everyone back in the past 24 hours except dead pixels (waiting for him to get back online). That's the long and short of it.
  15. sammybean

Just noticed the custom rank. Works for me, I think it's fair, though it should probably say "and took 2 years to fix things." Because well, I have so far.
  16. sammybean

Permaban for doing the right thing? Whether you like my attitude or not is irrelevant. If I had a bunch of shit to sell I'd have just made a new account and hung around for a month or two then get on with business. Or ebay/klov/ao/shmups/craigslist/etc. Came back to make good, and if you...