Search results

1. wingzrow

Neo Geo Pocket Prototypes Pop up at Auction

What kills me is this is only the second time we've seen a proto for Magician lord on the NGPC. The first time it showed up the owner refused to dump it, & now we might have to wait another 20 years for a 3rd copy to show up, if ever. Sad day for the NGPC.
  2. wingzrow

Neo Geo Pocket Prototypes Pop up at Auction

I didn't mean to cause any damage to the auction, buts as BillyJoelZeta said, they were only alerting people because they think they're going to be outbid & are reaching out for help. edit: Auction's over, they lost.
  3. wingzrow

NGPC Memories of Pure Variant?

Found this online. Is this a Variant or just some kind of decal someone put on the handheld? I've never seen this variant before.
  4. wingzrow

Is there a NEO GEO Pocket Production Number List?

all those unreleased games. Such a shame. What's the reason for the odd number scheme? Big bang pro wrestling is 00660, but Dive alert is 0088. That seems odd to me.
  5. wingzrow

Is there a NEO GEO Pocket Production Number List?

Something crossed my mind recently when looking at the spines of one my neo geo pocket games. Last Blade is NEOP-0095, so do all NGPC titles have a production code like that? Do we have a full list in the same way NEO-GEO games do?
  6. wingzrow

IPS modded ngpc consoles FS!

PM Sent. I may also have one of those bad aspect ratio IPS screens that were sold before the new kits, so you might have two systems coming your way.
  7. wingzrow

I've got a system someone installed a GBA SP lightbar in. Would it be worth mailing you that & paying for the service to put the proper screen inside?
  8. wingzrow

are any of these still available?
  9. wingzrow

Let’s talk NGPC in 2018!

backlit NGPC should be shipping soon. The seller on Etsy just sent me some images before he ships & they are looking GOOD.
  10. wingzrow

Neo Geo Mini ROM Hacked

at what point do people just build a new neo geo mini from scratch? You have to replace the stick cause it sucks, then the screen, then hack it. Where does it end?
  11. wingzrow

Let’s talk NGPC in 2018!

I've had a frontlit NGPC for ages now, so I could do a direct comparison of the two.
  12. wingzrow

Let’s talk NGPC in 2018!

So I just ordered one of the backlit NGPCs off etsy. Will post a review as soon as it ships.
  13. wingzrow

Let’s talk NGPC in 2018!

"Sold Out" SON OF A BITCH
  14. wingzrow

MVS carts from Italy and Mexico on eBay

Not worth your time, but if you REALLY have to get one from mexico, a lot of things have to go perfect. 1: have they posted pictures of the boards so you can tell if they're real? 2: If they look legit, google reverse image search that shit to make sure they didn't just use images from...
  15. wingzrow

WTB: Recap my PVM-20M2MDU (Chicago)

still no takers. Someone suggested I just disassemble the thing & mail out the deflection board to someone, but I'd rather get this done in person.
  16. wingzrow

Trump’s Penis Looks Like Toad From Mario Kart, Says Stormy Daniels

Is this what peak Trump news looks like? We're reaching levels of shitposting talked about only in legend.
  17. wingzrow

New AES cart reprints announced!!

Bring on the Neo Geo Pocket Repros. I want a copy of cotton that won't cost me $500. Now that I think about it, SUCCESS corp still exists & didn't go bankrupt like every other small japanese company, so that's not totally impossible.
  18. wingzrow

New AES cart reprints announced!!

Watch this end up like that new SNES Cartridge release of Double dragon that doesn't even run on real hardware. I'm cautiously optimistic, but this could go wrong on so, SO many levels. subscribing to this thread.
  19. wingzrow

WTB: Recap my PVM-20M2MDU (Chicago)

Just sent windy city gaming an email, hopefully he responds. Also called up Izzy's arcade in niles & asked if they have a CRT repairguy but they haven't gotten back to me.