Search results

1. ilazul

Old Member's Check-In Thread.

Hey man! how you been? Yeah it's been a good bit. Finally got around to getting an AES the past year, and love it.
  2. ilazul

Old Member's Check-In Thread.

I finally remembered my password
  3. ilazul

MVU-4-25 cab, Last Blade 2, Magical Drop III, Bust a Move Again (Arlington, VA)

PM me any questions. Local pick up only, I'm not shipping this. If someone wants to offer on just the cab I'll part out the games, otherwise I think this is a pretty good deal.
  4. ilazul

MVU-4-25 cab, Last Blade 2, Magical Drop III, Bust a Move Again (Arlington, VA)

I'll get pics up tonight, I've got a MVU-4-25 for sale in great shape. Has a six slot motherboard, unibios 3, hasn't given me any problems (ever) and has newish seimetsu sticks and buttons. I have MVS copies of Last Blade 2, Magical Drop III, and Bust A Move Again. I'd really like to scoop up...
  5. ilazul

guwange pcb priced to sell asap

a little bump, don't be afraid to shoot offers.
  6. ilazul

updated and prices slashed! New roommate moves in this month so these need to go! shoot me offers people!
  7. ilazul

need this stuff out, make offers and I'll more than likely say yes. We have someone moving in within 2 weeks and I want the space.
  8. ilazul

NOVA JUNE 11th (big meet up)

just really want to focus on school. We got a new room mate coming in, and I really can't deal with the cabs. I plan on moving soon as well. God knows I can get cabs again, just wanted to get these out while it wasn't winter. I still have the one mvu-4 for now. Definitely still doing beer pong...
  9. ilazul

bump and more stuff added including pics and prices for the most part! you should!!!
  10. ilazul

Guwange $450 Or best offer I am not shipping outside US unless I've dealt with you before.
  11. ilazul

2x Capcom Impress 1x MVU-4-25 (arlington, VA)

Pretty much I'm moving and we're getting a new roommate until then, don't know when but it's happening soon. The two impress cabs are in great shape, the MVU-4-25 has never given me a single issue. I'd like to sell the impresses as a pair (850 x 2 = 1,700) and the MVU-4 for 650 (comes with a...
  12. ilazul

FS: MVS Carts, Naomi hardware, New Astro in DC area

sorry, was in class all yesterday. PM'ing people now. Thanks for your patience
  13. ilazul

If you had to become a citizen of another country which country would you choose?

Japan. Not out of any sort of weird Japanese fetish, it just seems the most different while being somewhat normal.
  14. ilazul

E and H. I think I paid like 50 + shipping per mobo. Shipping is a little bit since they're big I'd really like to get around 850 for the NAC. It's in beautiful shape, hardly any marks on it. If you're close to the DC area, feel free to stop by and take a look. EDIT: Don't want to bump my...
  15. ilazul

will update later, pretty much done for now!
  16. ilazul

that's good to hear, want me to fed ex any more cabs?
  17. ilazul

Beer Pong - NOVA style by The_Green_Machine, on Flickr What we really do at nova get togethers The old people need their rest by The_Green_Machine, on Flickr HA!!
  18. ilazul

jeffkun, greenmachine, and samsho are here. Yzrider on the way. Call me if you need directions. Giant sam sho III machine going.
  19. ilazul

but then how will I play gals panic? :(