Search results

1. THE1337ROB

Darksoft's CPS3 SuperBios Cart conversion service(MuLtI-GaMe)+Standard SH2 cart conversion

Mitsurugi-w is perhaps one of the most honest and straight-forward people that I’ve ever done business with. I sent him a couple carts for conversion and battery replacement. He encountered a problem with one and immediately sent me a detailed email outlining my options. He converted my SFIII TS...
  2. THE1337ROB

FT: Sega Naomi Motherboard and DIMM (no cables)

Thanks for the heads-up.
  3. THE1337ROB

Any IGS/PGM owners?

Keepin' this thread alive!! Checking in with Demon Front and Knights of Valour, like 90% of PGS owners. If anyone has "The Gladiator" for under a hundy, let me know ;)
  4. THE1337ROB

Any IGS/PGM owners?

Bibliophile.
  5. THE1337ROB

No worries man!! Rulz is rulz. About that DIMM, it's the only one I have and I'm thinking about giving it a go myself replacing that buffer chip. I can see the burnt traces and they tested negative for continuity. Do you have any experience working on those?
  6. THE1337ROB

How much do broken DIMM boards go these days...LOL.
  7. THE1337ROB

Ouch. Thanks for letting me know. I wasn't aware of the rule concerning this needing to be off site. Mods, pull the listing. Thanks for the info gents.
  8. THE1337ROB

*chirp* *chirp* fucking crickets...
  9. THE1337ROB

Buying an Arcade Cabinet... How?

I'd like to endorse Ken at The Game Room also (Utah, doubly confirmed). He got my Astro City shipped to me in Texas for under $200. If money isn't an issue though...I'd just wait and find one on ebay and arrange for the seller to have it shipped down there. You're probably looking at a cool...
  10. THE1337ROB

WTB: Cadillacs and Dinosaurs CPS1

Yeah, the one I saw was the first that ended on Aug. 3rd. I almost bought it myself. I wasn't aware that these conversions were such glitch bitches. Thanks for letting me know though man. <Off to read the KLOV thead and get edu'macated>
  11. THE1337ROB

FS: Third Strike disc/art/art, Chocovader PCB, Guity GearX1.5 AW, Naomi 2 stuff

By the way, $300 is more than fair. In fact, if I wouldn't have bought a system a little while back, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I'm surprised as hell that no one has bit on this yet. Best of luck.
  12. THE1337ROB

FS: Third Strike disc/art/art, Chocovader PCB, Guity GearX1.5 AW, Naomi 2 stuff

I think everyone is going the way of Darksoft...too damn risky otherwise. Unless you have the skills to replace that battery yourself. Plus, as long as the rom is running on original hardware, then it's really not emulation. If you don't mind me asking, how much did Capcom charge you to replace...
  13. THE1337ROB

WTB: Cadillacs and Dinosaurs CPS1

I swear to god, one sold on ebay a few months ago for around $50...in all likelihood, a conversion, but still at these prices, who the hell really cares if the eprom is burned, as long as it's being run on original hardware? You should ask Ken at The Game Room in Utah. He has shit tons of...
  14. THE1337ROB

FS: Espgaluda II PCB, CPS2 Alien vs Predator

Hey man, I would really like that AVP... If you feel like you could negotiate on your already low price let me know. If not, GLWTS!!
  15. THE1337ROB

FS/FT: Rare PC game

Nice. This effort made my night :)
  16. THE1337ROB

FS/FT: Rare PC game

PM'ed offer of 25K but your inbox is full.... :(
  17. THE1337ROB

Nothing to see here....move along...
  18. THE1337ROB

NG.com Beer Thread/Beer Discussion

LOL. I've been drinking 2-4 beers a night for well over a decade. I workout just so I can enjoy my brew :)
  19. THE1337ROB

NG.com Beer Thread/Beer Discussion

8 year long thread. Nice Old Rasputin Imperial Stout-North Coast Devil's Backbone Belgian Trippel-Real Ale Convict Hill Oatmeal Stout-Independence Old Chub Scottish Ale-Oskar Blues Tactical Nuclear Penguin and Sink the Bismark-Brew Dog, on special occasions only ;) Beer snob. I'd probably...
  20. THE1337ROB

Jammaboards.com- taking their sweet time

It's .net for Bob, not .com http://www.therealbobroberts.net/ Fucking vultures at domainlandrush trying to shlep the realbobroberts.com They even have a pic of a kid playing a game. Obviously and intentionally playing on Bob's business. Assholes.