Search results

1. FairlanePhantom

Neo Geo X Gold System details and price announced!

Cool. Friend of mine showed me those Metal Slug ones a few months ago, but I lost track of when they were coming out.
  2. FairlanePhantom

With HDMI I didn't have tearing or flashing, It was just super blurry and really bad color bleeding.
  3. FairlanePhantom

The R1 is actually select, the menu button on the face is actually a menu button. L1 changes resolution, and I have no idea what the other two do yet. I'm still glad they didn't put a directional on it, I can't pull anything off with them on any system.
  4. FairlanePhantom

I guess showing Art of Fighting 2 seems like less of a mistake now. Their website where they list the games says Art of Fighting, but has a picture from Art of Fighting 2. I swear, wasn't Last Blade 1 shown for awhile as one of the launch games and eventually taken out?
  5. FairlanePhantom

Say whaaaa? Awesome.
  6. FairlanePhantom

Wish it was like that when I was shopping. But that was also with local chains, I didn't want to deal with shipping something like a TV. I have bad lock with large items being shipped. Both my cabinets had damage I had to work on after getting them. @Nerdy It seems like it's really in the air...
  7. FairlanePhantom

If they got a clean picture through the HDMI, I would have been satisfied enough to not complain about anything else. I'd not asking for the impossible when playing old games on a new TV, I just want an accurate and clean picture. I can't stand filters, playing with the pixels is part of the...
  8. FairlanePhantom

Last time I went shopping for a television, it seemed like there were only a few models with component. Pissed me off cause I had my Wii and PS2 with component cables. VGA seems like it's fairly common cause they think everyone is running it for a computer monitor for some reason. The last CRT I...
  9. FairlanePhantom

Yeeeeah. $250 on a candy cabinet is pretty much rare as shit. You usually expect to spend $500, and not everyone lives in CA where they're exported to, so it's another $500 to have to freighted across the country. I agree that the best experience for an MVS is on a cabinet, specifically for me...
  10. FairlanePhantom

I agree with the others at this point. If you're spending this much, you might as well invest in a CMVS or just make one cheap enough on your own. Video quality will be spot on, and you won't have to pay for games you already probably own four copies of.
  11. FairlanePhantom

Well, I'd be concerned with the charging because some electronics are ultra picky about how you charge them. iPhones for example, they HATE generic chargers. My car adaptor works fine, but my generic wall adaptor charger does weird things when it's plugged in and I've had friends with the same...
  12. FairlanePhantom

It's the AES versions, so it's up to if the original game let you reset the buttons. RBS lets you do it, but not every game had that option. And you're still limited to the face buttons.
  13. FairlanePhantom

I have mixed feelings about my purchase. The sticks are cool and responsive, I'm glad they did them accurately. The docking station looks cosmetically cool, and the games play perfectly with no lag. But then there are things that really bother me. Out of the box, I had to mess with the composite...
  14. FairlanePhantom

Has anyone tried the HDMI connection directly to the handheld without the dock? Just wonder if the poor TV output could be how the dock handles it.
  15. FairlanePhantom

I'd prefer to have the shoulder buttons to have the ability to map for buttons. As I did on the PSP when mine was hacked, it's just a hell of a lot easier playing certain games when all your fingers are already on each button. That goes for pulling off moves in fighters, and even in games like...
  16. FairlanePhantom

New SNK and Capcom figures on the way.

Mine is on the way, still going through customs in Japan. Here's a link with more pictures, though everything else is in Japanese. http://blog.livedoor.jp/hacchaka/archives/51854456.html
  17. FairlanePhantom

Think I watched a video on Gamespot and they were used for getting back to the menu.
  18. FairlanePhantom

Return of the North American Wii Virtual Console?

I may own the carts, but I still bought a few on my girlfriend's system, gives me something to do when I have to wait the hour for her to get ready. Did the same on my sister's when I visit for the week and go through Metal Slug and fighting game withdrawal.
  19. FairlanePhantom

Not even handled by Playmore, and it's still delayed.
  20. FairlanePhantom

New SNK and Capcom figures on the way.

He'll likely be brought over here in a few months, but to be sure I got one, I preordered from the site. They're also doing player two colors to milk it a little more. They may be more expensive, but once you have one in your hands you can see how much better they are than American release toys...