Search results

1. Karou

Happy Birthday Karou

Thank you ALL so much I hope everyone is doing well ( I would appreciate no bumps except to tell me how wrong I was and so many members died of the vaccine ). I wonder when I will log in again I can't stand to read or think about anything anymore. Doing good though
  2. Karou

whats for dinner?

Just Napalm and heaps of Buffalo Skulls is all, wait there is More?
  3. Karou

RIP Dustin Diamond (Screech)

The lady do on 99.7 said she was sad and had met him several times today...then they played a bit of audio of him and he didn't sound like the count that you see him portrayed as anyhow? Hope you aren't stuck with a screech(heman/mastersoftheuniverse_ref)
  4. Karou

Anyone here collect toys/Action Firgures?

I had some slime:emb:
  5. Karou

Sorry if it has already been asked but is that the slash turtle from ninja turtles displaying as Wolverine,Really?! What is it if not that then?*:emb: I guess his shirt needs tightening.oops
  6. Karou

Happy Birthday, Arcademan!

:):B::D:
  7. Karou

Alcohol

Windjammers is a scump? Last year is within 10 years ago? Define bottle?
  8. Karou

The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

Look at this dumbass_ tense? Context? Meaning? Anybody remember when they had they flu and could still go outside without people thinking they should be executed or actually be executed?? For possibly spreading a somewhat harmful illness? I don't I think everything is fine the way it is now...
  9. Karou

whats for dinner?

Whoopdeedoo. Hardboiled is no issue..I will just keep doing egg drop in my ramen NOW.:crying:
  10. Karou

Dollfuckers help me out - WTB NECA Ninja Turtle figures

Maybe they aren't as ppoor as you want them to be and are flipping more than 1 set at a time? For the effort of just being willing to be a jerk. Not so hard
  11. Karou

whats for dinner?

Softly. Who would want to touch hot eggs and water until it worked and eat them until they were sure they didn't get sick.. Still is this soft boiled...no one confirmed...only said ramen egg...which I guess I could have googled instead of asking someone who had just presented what I want to...
  12. Karou

whats for dinner?

How do you get the egg like that? Soft boiled?
  13. Karou

Happy Birthday LoneSage

Thanks bud...hope you feel better.
  14. Karou

Happy Birthday LoneSage

Went to ask my mom where my metallica shirt was without knocking when I was like 12 her and my stepdad were going at it pretty good...so yeah sorry I called you fat btw your new av makes you look hyper gay.
  15. Karou

Happy Birthday LoneSage

Fatass
  16. Karou

M.U.S.C.L.E. terror dragon clawala Skelly
  17. Karou

Any Subaru BRZ Owners Here - UPDATE GOT IT!

WHY!???? :eek: Way to be! NICE!
  18. Karou

Aquarium fishy

I have seen goldfish chase each others poop that is dangling to nibble on it.
  19. Karou

Happy Birthday ookitarepanda

I support this birthday.