Search results

1. M

NeoSD Pro CD support thread

As far as I know Razoola has not yet returned to the scene therefore no games can be added.
  2. M

NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

I am having a bizarre issue with my NeoSD Pro. I get menu sounds but get no in-game audio on any game except Samurai Shodown V. I’ve tried reset.cfg but it didn’t help. Also tried a different SD card. Actual AES carts work fine. Anyone have a clue what might be happening? Thank you
  3. M

PICKnMIX Help & Support thread.

Mind sharing the link where you purchased this one? Thanks
  4. M

How exactly can you edit the header for a .neo file? Is there a tool we can use? Edit: never mind. Got it done
  5. M

I'm having issues getting Zintrick and Ironclad to be recognized by NeoSD Pro. Other CD games work fine. I have the folders and files setup correctly but the cart doesn't even acknowledge that they're present. Any suggestions?
  6. M

Universe Bios 4.0 MVS/AES released!

The Unibios 4.0 release notes mention that issues with a couple of games running on NeoSD can be fixed if you add "sfix.sfix" to the root of your SD card. I can't find any references to this file online but I do see sfix.sfx as one of the Neo Geo BIOS files. I assume this is what should be used...
  7. M

Hello

True lol. After I posted yesterday I noticed my account was opened in 2016. Long time lurker ;)
  8. M

Hello

Thank you :)
  9. M

Hello

Hi all, New member dropping a note to say hello. I've been gaming since the days of Pong. While I do still play current gen, my love is retro. I have a large collection including all the classic consoles and handhelds plus SuperGrafx, Jaguar w/CD & 3DO. New to my collection is genuine Neo Geo...
  10. M

Offical Omega CMVS Tech Support Thread

Great thank you
  11. M

Offical Omega CMVS Tech Support Thread

Has anyone purchased an Omega lately? If so, any idea if the stated 4 week delivery time is accurate? Thank you