Search results

1. Curt

Michelle Jenneke dances around in your imagination all day...

I'd really like to thank Soilwork (wes) for taking down the posts. It was making me feel uncomfortable to have my facebook under scrutiny for peoples amusement. If anyone from Neo-Geo.com wants to send me a Facebook friend request and doesnt know my ID just message me and I'll send you the link...
  2. Curt

That's pretty much the extent of it. Satisfied?
  3. Curt

Who is the creepy stalker now?
  4. Curt

You just wont let it go. A couple jokes are fine, Yeah It was a creepy stupid thing to write. get over it. You just dont let it go, you just REALLY don't like me and never miss an opportunity to say something mean to me. Even now... What have I done to you? You don't like me fine. Just leave...
  5. Curt

This is really stalking now. This is uncalled for. What the fuck is your problem with me man?
  6. Curt

Im not hard to find I'm sure anyone can find me.
  7. Curt

Just move this thread to the Warroom, I tried to have a nice time and post something I thought was neat for the NG.com crew to browse because there is so little content on this site these days. And All I get is harassed by Wesley who does nothing but harass threads I'm in on Facebook. If anyone...
  8. Curt

Me too! Make a warroom thread it'll be a good time!
  9. Curt

I think Spins fiance is awesome. Pretty creepy! I'm not going to answer that, because it's too stupid.
  10. Curt

This thread was derailed and now is worthless. Type in Michelle Jenneke on youtube to find the vid.
  11. Curt

Far Cry 3 anyone?

Finished it tonight on PC on Ultra. I give it a 9.2 (campaign only, I hear the multiplayer kind of sucks) Although last night I had a crippling save issue where my computer crashed and It lost my saves until 8 or so hours prior (The nights gaming). It was pretty brutal. But it could have been...
  12. Curt

Far Cry 3 anyone?

Most enemies are reasonable. There are these big behemoth guys in masks that take alot of ammo to kill. And I went head to head with a Tiger and he took almost a whole clip to kill.
  13. Curt

New Streets of Rage leaked footage

I thought the visuals looked great. I liked the explosions and the glowing neon level indicators. I would have downloaded it.
  14. Curt

THQ Humble Bundle

Yep. One of the biggest hardware/financial blunders ever. They completely over estimated demand and made way too many. It's more of a toy, and they were marketing it as a tool. Professional artists creating art on the uDraw? Unlikely. Anyone who likes tablets already has or will get a...
  15. Curt

THQ Humble Bundle

Saints Row 3 is Boss! But I already had it. I put down $6 and gave my extra copy away. I feel bad for THQ.
  16. Curt

What the crap is this ebay?

eBay is horrible. I was late shipping 4 DVD's one week. total bullshit Pieces for like $3.50 and I shipped them 2 days late. eBay AUTOMATICALLY via the tracking #'s (The buyers didnt even complain) decided I am a slow shipper (because of 4 DVD's) which arrived about 2 days late and LOCKED my...
  17. Curt

BATTLEFIELD 3 - Launch Thread [10.25.11]

Fun seeing an old thread of mine pop up. MAN was I excited when I wrote this. The game is good, in some ways better than COD, but for me It was really just about building a new PC that could handle it, and handle it it did. It didn't rock my world as much as I thought it would, and Im not a...
  18. Curt

Sonic Generations

I'd like to bump this old thread and say I got Sonic Generations today on Steam for $7.49. At that price I think the price is right, I dont think its worth 50. I was a bit dissapointed with Sonic 4 like most, because it didnt seem very new, and the physics were kinda gross, and the 3d was only...
  19. Curt

Black Friday / Cyber Monday - Buy anything neat & cheap?

Ok so I went apeshit on Steam for Black Friday through Cyber Monday, I ended up spending more than I wanted to, but still only came out to around 80$ The Tally: (Some prices might be off this is off the top of my head) Alan Wake + American Nightmare $10 Batman Arkham City Goty ($7.50. I'm glad...
  20. Curt